Cradle Quest 2011

zaShadow

Well, the Downhill World Champ is an Ex-Moto X dood so you are in good company. I did my fair bit of off-road Enduro riding back in my wasted youth, but I love the freedom, quietness and simplicity of MTB. And the rush when you release the brakes on a lekka downhill!

You have Shimano SPD's? there is an adjustment screw in the pedal to change the clip in tension. No need to throw money at the problem.

Yes I have Shimano's. I have adjusted the setting, but will look at it again. I tell you, if it wasn't for the bike's suspension on Saturday, I would have been hurt. It saved me a couple of times. Its a full suspension 96 3000D. I really felt for the guys with the hardtails.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please repost in a different format, I cannot open the file extension. I would like to see the route that almost broke me!

Here you go (45km profile):

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t234/SeanR922/TheHubSA/CradleProfile.jpg

Edited by SeanGT

Rode everything except when i walked going up that last hill. Yeah my GF also on a hard tail said she put a foot down once on that section when someone else got it quite wrong in front of her, otherwise she said it was ok. But very rocky especially since you have just finished a climb.

Oi Gords / Swift01...good job meneer. 11th on training bike weighing close to 13kg + fixing punctures. You deserved your beer my son :thumbup:

@routjie .... Shot dude. It was 11th in Cat and 21st overall... And believe me we drank beer. Last people to leave the place

Here you go (45km profile):

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t234/SeanR922/TheHubSA/CradleProfile.jpg

:thumbup: Now I know why I felt so tired afterwards.

• 11 months later...

Here's the 70 Profile,

gallery_8285_374_27729.jpg

I am trying to attach the Google Earth route file

COuld you manage to find that google earth file?