LIFE CYCLES SCREENING IN SOUTH AFRICA

darnijl

Okay so I haven't posted on here in a very very long time (wow things have changed)

BUT I thought I just had to post this here since I'm currently in Buenos Aires and I really need you guys to enjoy this for me cuz I can't :(

So, Life Cycles. INCREDIBLE film about mountain-biking. But so much more than New World Disorder with just a bunch of pro's hucking tricks. There's so much attention to detail, the narration, cinematography EVERYTHING.

I've watched it like 8 times already and I can't wait to show my non-riders (That's how good it is)

Not convinced - Just watch the trailer

Anyway, so they're gonna film it in South Africa (FIRST I MISS FAITHLESS AND THEN COLDPLAY :angry: )

Read more here

PLEASE GO

ALL OF YOU

FOR ME?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, we've got patches sorted. I have a spare ticket to Saturday's screening if anyone wants.

Ticket has been taken.

Going to Sunday evening in Jozi, when all the seriously cool MTB'ers will be out in full force. :D

Going to Sunday evening in Jozi, when all the seriously cool MTB'ers will be out in full force. :D

That's a school night!

Just read that 10 more tickets have become available for both Jozi nights!

More tickts

Thanks for the reminder :clap: . Just booked for Saturday night. There are now 6 tickets left.

Thanks for the reminder :clap: . Just booked for Saturday night. There are now 6 tickets left.

:thumbup:

Cool! See you there.

Big thanks to the Bioscope guys and those that made it happen! It was an awesome evening!

plus... I scored a Morewood cap :thumbup:

Big thanks to the Bioscope guys and those that made it happen! It was an awesome evening!

plus... I scored a Morewood cap :thumbup:

Nice seeing you again, mate!

'Twas a great eve indeed. Good to catch up with some mates. Lekker venue - run, I found out yesterday, is owned by Brandon Els' cousin, Daryl - and great idea to have a beer tasting to get things warmed up! :thumbup:

Hope the Durbs boys pack out tonight event.