Riding up the tokai dh track . Again.

jimmy hardtail

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

klap to the side of SANParks & Sappi's heads, forcing a re-boot of policy and approval strategies. Also runs an internal de-bugging programme.

http://www.franklinveaux.com/zc/images/sudorm_small.jpg

Hmm not to be a killjoy, but today there was a pushing his bike up the berm again....................... He was a DHer as well :(

Hmm not to be a killjoy, but today there was a pushing his bike up the berm again....................... He was a DHer as well :(

What did you say to him? I guess there as many noob DHers as with everything else. Maybe they just need a quiet word to the wise. Did ya address him, or just say something here.

Killjoy!

You sure he was not on the side of the berm? Anyone walking up the berm is just nuts! Especially when you could be walking up the side.. Why/what possesses poepol to do this?

Did you have to wait for him to exit before you could ride.. or was he blocking others?

Not much we can say or do until there are signs.. HANG TIGHT ALMAL, will see the outcome on, O geez, Wednesday!

Put this here too!

post-13110-0-55600600-1312650782.jpg

Edited by Pain or Shine

What did you say to him? I guess there as many noob DHers as with everything else. Maybe they just need a quiet word to the wise. Did ya address him, or just say something here.

Would of said something, But by time we got to the area they were gone, went back down and off :(

Would of said something, But by time we got to the area they were gone, went back down and off :(

:thumbup:

Reading all these things, it seems to me that a bit of education to people rather than an anger would be the way to go.

Killjoy!

You sure he was not on the side of the berm? Anyone walking up the berm is just nuts! Especially when you could be walking up the side.. Why/what possesses poepol to do this?

Did you have to wait for him to exit before you could ride.. or was he blocking others?

Not much we can say or do until there are signs.. HANG TIGHT ALMAL, will see the outcome on, O geez, Wednesday!

Put this here too!

post-13110-0-55600600-1312650782.jpg

Nope soz PoS right in the middle. :(

I love the new bypass by the way :clap: :thumbup:

Reading all these things, it seems to me that a bit of education to people rather than an anger would be the way to go.

I agree . Think they need to put up a major notice/ rule board where u have to sign in and the ranger can ask u while u there "have u read the rules"

I agree . Think they need to put up a major notice/ rule board where u have to sign in and the ranger can ask u while u there "have u read the rules"

Coming..