new power balance band?

brad890

A year or so ago Beeld had an article about these bands. Tim Noakes said it was nonsense. That's good enough for me.

They also found that these things are all made in China. At a cost of a few CENTS each.

If you buy one you may NOT complain about the price of red meat EVER again !!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you. These bands really work. I hate you non-believers. Just cause you cannot afford one you judge.... Idiots...

shhhhh, quite man, the less people who have them the better it is for me and you because then only we will have the edge of extra power balance and flexibility

HA HA HA HA HA :devil:

A year or so ago Beeld had an article about these bands. Tim Noakes said it was nonsense. That's good enough for me.

They also found that these things are all made in China. At a cost of a few CENTS each.

If you buy one you may NOT complain about the price of red meat EVER again !!!!!

Also read the article in Die Burger. Tim did however acknowledge that his wife was wearing one!

so did they by some chance give a manufacturer name, so i can import hundreds and sell them at about R100 and make a gazillion % profit :drool:

What will happen if you use one of these while riding a 10spd 29er equipped with Rotor rings and a power meter, lycra booties and a lightweight helmet. How much faster will you ride the August?

What will happen if you use one of these while riding a 10spd 29er equipped with Rotor rings and a power meter, lycra booties and a lightweight helmet. How much faster will you ride the August?

you forgot about bar ends on raiser bars as well as only 3 rotor bolts instead of 6?

You forgot to ad your favorite - Bar ends and riser bars.

The power of these life changing amulets is priceless.... You cannot put a value on something like this.... It's power is beyond monetary value.

These bands cured my sinus and it bettered my cycling by at least 3km's/hour.

Proven.

I accept your apologies.

I was given one of these. On a certain section of single track in Tokai, I always had issues, then I had it on one day, no problem. The following week I didnt have it on, again a problem. However I am still uncertain, maybe it is just a state of believe

I was given one of these. On a certain section of single track in Tokai, I always had issues, then I had it on one day, no problem. The following week I didnt have it on, again a problem. However I am still uncertain, maybe it is just a state of believe

are you genuinely being serious :blink:

It's like compression pantyhose don't work if you wear them under tracksuits, these will not work with the 'negative' karma created by by bar ends on RISERS :angry:

You should ride the Argus at least 15minutes faster. If you wear 2 then 25 - 30 minutes.

Stop at about 10. That's when the weight starts to neutralize all the positive effects.

A nice girl riding in front also works for me.

The placebo effect :lol: Its all in your head, go try that section without the band on. ;)