Teak Farm

MeridaKTM

Cant even have a final ride as Im in DBN :( Gonna miss Teak! Reckon was the best park in JHB... Lets hope they open up something there soon

everything is temporary - even closures...

and the removal of choice makes it all the sweeter when it is available again..

:)

I think you are more OCD than me!

You seem to always be cycling!... :)

We are going for a ride there on Tuesday..

The best part of the teak trail for me is between the pine trees... gonna miss that... however the Hilton 50miler has way more forest trail :)

Also gonna miss the place. I never made it this morning, had to take the kids to a tennis tournament. The party last night was also a lot better than I thought it would be. Only rode the spruit this afternoon. Plus was that some dude told me I should start racing as he thought I was really fast. Never told him I still had a hangover....

We will be riding teak on Tuesday, a group of about 10 of us are riding. Looking forward to it

Also gonna miss the place. I never made it this morning, had to take the kids to a tennis tournament. The party last night was also a lot better than I thought it would be. Only rode the spruit this afternoon. Plus was that some dude told me I should start racing as he thought I was really fast. Never told him I still had a hangover....

We will be riding teak on Tuesday, a group of about 10 of us are riding. Looking forward to it

Van Gaalens for me tomorrow. Spruit ride next Sunday. Let's c how fast u really r 

Van Gaalens for me tomorrow. Spruit ride next Sunday. Let's c how fast u really r 

Anybody else going to Van Gaalen? Tomorrow...

:( I am so sad!! Worst part: I cant ride there a last time. Cant we do a protest ride for it closing? I will bring my motorbike.

:blink:

:( I am so sad!! Worst part: I cant ride there a last time. Cant we do a protest ride for it closing? I will bring my motorbike.

Try striking............

It seems to do the trick for everybody else. :blink:

Edited by DamMTBer