Thank you ROAG

RudoJ

Ive been thinking about getting ROAG cycling shirt for a while now, and it eventually came. Very good quality in general and nice fit as well. I would say that if you belong to ROAG it might not be such a bad idea to get one.

Will be wearing mine at the K2C and other races here in Gauteng, so please if u see me around, please say hi, would be nice to meet some folks from The Hub. Poor photo quality courtesy of my BB Curve 8520 :blush:

post-15052-0-02822000-1312963789.jpg

post-15052-0-85258500-1312963803.jpg

Cool shirt. :thumbup: Like the black for MTB rides. Is the name/no. optional?

How much did you pay for it? Delivery time? (sorry, so many questions, but I'm tired of wearing kit of a club I don't belong to anymore.)

Cool shirt. :thumbup: Like the black for MTB rides. Is the name/no. optional?

How much did you pay for it? Delivery time? (sorry, so many questions, but I'm tired of wearing kit of a club I don't belong to anymore.)

Join Roag.....it's free and they are awesome!!! From there you would get all your answers you will need. :thumbup:

Join Roag.....it's free and they are awesome!!! From there you would get all your answers you will need. :thumbup:

No its no free, its R50 per year (almost free but not quite) and the shirts are not free either.

Are you "friends" with the bosses daughter or what?

Edited by Tankman

what will the shirt cost, I am going to join Roag as well but I just want to know what do I have to put a side for the shirt?

Edited by Gareth1982

Never mind I have just joined and I have already ordered and paid from my kit as well.

Can't wait to get the stuff.

@RudoJ, how long did you wait for shirt to arrive?

Just in short the shirt goes for R350-00 with personalisation at an optional R50-00

When you join ROAG you get your " club number" and that is the one thats on my shirt.

Gareth, they mention 5 weeks or so. It took mine a week longer, Just make an enquiry with Megan from Roag two weeks or so after placing your order. They might overlook and not send it to the manufacturers immediately.

Other than that it was worth the wait :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just in short the shirt goes for R350-00 with personalisation at an optional R50-00

When you join ROAG you get your " club number" and that is the one thats on my shirt.

Gareth, they mention 5 weeks or so. It took mine a week longer, Just make an enquiry with Megan from Roag two weeks or so after placing your order. They might overlook and not send it to the manufacturers immediately.

Other than that it was worth the wait :thumbup:

Thanks Rudo. Yes, it's R350 for a shirt, R350 for shorts and R650 for a full kit. The personalisation involves putting either your name or surname on the back of the shirt, as well as your ROAG Number. Follow this link to find out more - https://www.roag.co.za/purchases/Roag-kit.aspx?catid=10

Joining Club ROAG costs R50 (2011) and R57 (2012), and joining ROAG (the event admin system & online portal) is FREE.

Ive been thinking about getting ROAG cycling shirt for a while now, and it eventually came. Very good quality in general and nice fit as well. I would say that if you belong to ROAG it might not be such a bad idea to get one.

Will be wearing mine at the K2C and other races here in Gauteng, so please if u see me around, please say hi, would be nice to meet some folks from The Hub. Poor photo quality courtesy of my BB Curve 8520 :blush:

Awesome kit - looks really great!!! I love mine too :-)

hi Frances

how long did it take before you got you shirt? they told me 3 weeks and I am still waiting I hope it gets here befor the weekend I want to wear the kit at the Nissan Trailseeker this weekend....