Life Cycle at the Labia

Chubba

I enjoyed the evening out.

I don't think I will buy the DVD when it comes out, I prefer Seasons and Follow Me.

I CANT WAIT! for 3 Minute Gaps.

The Life Cycle DVD has been out for some time already.

3 Minute Gaps is awesome. Will be even awesomer on the big screen. :thumbup:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly enjoyed the evening at the Labia. Was nice to mingle and enjoy good beer with mates. The previews were all relevant and it was cool to see some local flavour coming out. Life Cycles was incredible and I dont think you needed to be a rider to appreciate it. I cant wait for the next Sinamatella evening.

Thoroughly enjoyed the evening at the Labia. Was nice to mingle and enjoy good beer with mates. The previews were all relevant and it was cool to see some local flavour coming out. Life Cycles was incredible and I dont think you needed to be a rider to appreciate it. I cant wait for the next Sinamatella evening.

+1

Just watched Seasons very cool awesome movie. Those guys have insane skills!

Edited by Chubba

Follow Me was also my least fave of the Collective Anthill Films, but seeing it on a screen at Monte was cool. My fave is still Roam, followed by Seasons and The Collective.

[/quot

yeah,roam is the shizz.follow me got a bit,'seen all this before',but good nonetheless

So i have watched - Roam, Seasons and The Collective - all amazing.

They make it look so easy. After watching them, you just want to get on your bike and jump your bike off the roof! :D

Hit me with some other titles!