32GI

ridr

Been using 32gi for the last two months, very pleased with the results so, did find it seemed to lack a bit at the end of a long (4hrs+) hard ride; maybe it's just me.

Otherwise really good, raspberry is the bomb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been using 32gi for the last two months, very pleased with the results so, did find it seemed to lack a bit at the end of a long (4hrs+) hard ride; maybe it's just me.

Realised something today after our Burger training ride. I used to get bad headaches an hour or so after finishing a hard / long ride. Since using 32GI for the last couple of months, I have not had one single headache after the ride. Can only attribute it to 32GI, as nothing else have changed.

I used a bottle of 32GI on the 97.4 , decided to try it after some good reviews on the product , i normally use the PVM octane.

i was expecting to get cramps at some point which didn't happen and my energy only tapped off the last 45mins which i think is more heat related - this low GI drink worked for me.

Where can one find those 32 GI energy chews , didn't see them @ Dischem ?

I used a bottle of 32GI on the 97.4 , decided to try it after some good reviews on the product , i normally use the PVM octane.

i was expecting to get cramps at some point which didn't happen and my energy only tapped off the last 45mins which i think is more heat related - this low GI drink worked for me.

Where can one find those 32 GI energy chews , didn't see them @ Dischem ?

Hi swsup97, great to hear, the new chews have just been launched, we are rolling out to our stockists this week, which bike or supplement shop do you usually go to, I will ensure they have some for you and let them know you are coming.

I also tried it in the 94.7.

I had a good ride, and didnt feel like I was in trouble at any stage. (Could also be related to my improved training routine and change in pre-race diet)

On a 100km race, what is the recommeded dosage ? One bottle 32gi and one bottle water ?

I had both bottles filled with 32gi.

The interesting thing to me was that I managed the whole race and still had some spare juice in my last bottle. It was hot out there, so that was suprising to me.

Hey Mudda I recommend only 32Gi ad due to it's isotonic properties u are providing your body constantly needed ekectrolytes for proper hydration also a constant energy supply with the slow glucose feed you cannot overdose on it. If you wanted one bottle of water with it I would reccommend a more concentrated drink of 32Gi to ensure proper feed.

And also, you can't recommend a dosage on distance. Rather time

Example why: Today I burned 2200cal and another oke burned 4000cal. He def needed more than me.

They recommend 1bottle per 2h, which I find farely accurate.

I am actually a trail runner and one day a buddy of mine (who is a comrades runner) told me that there is this amazing locally developed product called 32GI that is just awesome. I do mountain biking for cross training and I can tell you 32GI does wonders for me in both sports; trail running and cycling. I will never use anything else again!

BODYANDBIKE stocks the REDBAR bars -- all the flavours. And as with 32GI, our aim will be extremely competitive pricing. Samples for tasting available on site

Archived