PPA Seeding run today

MTB_Roadie

If I run a seeding check I don't get a mountainbike number, only a road race number. However I take part in loads of MTB events...

same here but we already received our numbers, like i said their email was probably meant to be sent out last week.

Then again why are we not suprised with ppa

Edited by Meezo

If I run a seeding check I don't get a mountainbike number, only a road race number. However I take part in loads of MTB events...

Same here.

I got two numbers in the mail today. One is only G and the other MD. The G seeding I can see on their site, but I have no idea where the MD came from. I ride all the MTB events without a timing chip.

I got two numbers in the mail today. One is only G and the other MD. The G seeding I can see on their site, but I have no idea where the MD came from. I ride all the MTB events without a timing chip.

I only do MTB events and I'm a H on the site and received a MC. Really very confused, but I'm sure someone clever will explain it soon. :huh:

They explained or try to explain this in most of the waste of time emails they send

anyway i think this is what it said

MTB races will help Road and MTB seeding.

Road races will only help road seeding.

This way i think only MTB'ers benefit.

I think.....!!!!

Edited by Meezo

What does MC stand for? Mountain-bike group C? :blink:

Master of Ceremonies .... jy gaan moet aankondigings maak pappa!

They can probably see that you enter MTB races and might be thinking that you are still out on route somewhere!

Master of Ceremonies .... jy gaan moet aankondigings maak pappa!

They can probably see that you enter MTB races and might be thinking that you are still out on route somewhere!

MD will be for the Medical Doctors at the races??? lol now we starting to get somewhere guys :thumbup:

Road races help both disciplines, although they carry a 15% penalty for mtb seeding.

Mtb races qualify 100% for both.

There are only 10 groups (i think) for MTB, so your seeding will differ.

My take on explaining the MTB seeding nr is: The M states its mountain biking and then its your seeded group nr. So if you are ME060 then your in E group nr 060.

Good mtb results will favour your road seeding but good road results will have no effect on your mtb seeding

MB and B :thumbup: :clap:.

@Jaco, road events are incorporated into the mtb seeding but with a 15% penalty.

Edited by Zac.A

I got a MD....however I finish mainly in the top 20... :thumbdown:

Again it looks like doing the short routes will increase your seeding tremendously....

Edited by MTB_Roadie

I got a MD....however I finish mainly in the top 20... :thumbdown:

Again it looks like doing the short routes will increase your seeding tremendously....

You got MD because they don't time the 7 & 15km races. Stop playing wiv the kiddies and join the manne! ;) :lol: