Ultegra Di2

robsc

Ultegra Di2 comming in January, according to CoolHeat who is the importer. Expected retail is about R20 000

It's available here now,but there is a waiting list.Some of the shops will strip a bike for a extra 50 euros.1400 euros for the set ;)

The prices will come down in a few months when demand settles.

I wonder if this will trickle down to 105 groupset later.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To anybody without bias, go read this brilliant review by coloclimber on the weightweenies forum:

Di2 review on weightweenies.com by coloclimber

Allow me to quote a small part:

"Its like the hand of God reaches out to grab your chain and place it on the chainrings/cogs. I could rave here but will spare you and just say without a doubt its the best shifting groupset ever made. I've had every top group out there and Di2 crushes them all in pure performance. No, I don’t miss the natural clunks or multiple shifts with Campagnolo. Nor do I miss the tin feeling taps of SRAM. Di2 is quiet and works every time."

I wish i could write like that.

I only had it for a hour and that was enough to get me hooked.

• 2 weeks later...

Mail me if you want a group set. Available on Monday!

How much if I EFT'd the payment?

You can PM if you'd prefer.

Edited by Eraser

The only online shop that seems to have is competitivecyclist.com and their price is $2300. Mine will be cheaper. Only 3 sets available so move quickly!

and for the dura ace DI2?

While you are at it what would price be on scott foil 10 frame?

Edited by Jaco-fiets

I can do a fantastic deal on a BH G5 if you are intested.

Awesome looking bike!

Edit: actually all the bikes in the shop look awesome, just some more than others :thumbup:

Edited by Tiny K

I can do a fantastic deal on a BH G5 if you are intested.

What year frame is it and what deal do you have? Also, where does the M10 fit into the colnago range?

What year frame is it and what deal do you have? Also, where does the M10 fit into the colnago range?

It is just under the C59 - top of the range. The M10 is still my dream bike... check the colnago website - http://www.colnago.com/m10/

Edit: I would have gotten the matt black frameset :( but budget is not there...

Edited by Tiny K

Thanks Tiny. The M10 is just below the C59. I have the 2012 version. I have G5 in 2010 and 2011 models. Depending on the size and spec you would like I can put something together for you. Mail me with what you need and I can send you a quote. Can spec with ultegra di2 if you like as well.

Desmond@complete-cyclist.com

Edited by Complete-Cyclist