Ultegra Di2

robsc

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if I was you I would rather wait.

Shimano will be lauching the 11speed in 2013. There are some inside rumours that 14speed is currently being designed by Shimano and the lauch date is around 2015.

There is a huge Shimano conference happening at Midrand this weekend, which involves the EMEA suppliers.

Next year this time you will be able to pick up the DI2 10speed at half the price, as they will be preparing for the 11speed.

Thanks Tiny. The M10 is just below the C59. I have the 2012 version. I have G5 in 2010 and 2011 models. Depending on the size and spec you would like I can put something together for you. Mail me with what you need and I can send you a quote. Can spec with ultegra di2 if you like as well.

Desmond@complete-cyclist.com

Thanks bud but not really looking at buying a complete new bike now. Was just interested in the price on the BH G5 since you have a good deal. Come to think of it, non of my bikes were bought in a time when i actually really needed one, it just sort of happened and maybe it can sort of happen again :unsure:

Guys, if I was you I would rather wait.

Shimano will be lauching the 11speed in 2013. There are some inside rumours that 14speed is currently being designed by Shimano and the lauch date is around 2015.

There is a huge Shimano conference happening at Midrand this weekend, which involves the EMEA suppliers.

Next year this time you will be able to pick up the DI2 10speed at half the price, as they will be preparing for the 11speed.

I think gearing will stop at 13speed. That way the pros can get a gear from 11-23 which most of them ride.

I think gearing will stop at 13speed. That way the pros can get a gear from 11-23 which most of them ride.

I agree

• 1 month later...

Rode the electronic today for the first time. for a sceptic i must admit it was bloody nice. super smooth and fast solid changes.