Who's riding where and what this weekend?

Chubba

mowbray to magic forest via pinelands- goodwood- parow, do a loop and back, i know 90% road but i don't want to drive there

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You starting in Addo, I'd like to do that ride, my riding buddy has a small plane, and I've been trying to get him to fly there for a weekend to do that route.

See you there Bennie, what bike you riding, I'll be in my ROAG kit with my name on the back, on a Black Rallee DS.

Sometimes we start in Addo(117km to Ann's Villa and back 1400m climb) sometimes at Riverbend(85k +- 1300m climb) a fiend of mine has an airstrip just shout!!

I don't think so. Arranged by Dirtopia, and seems special arrangements with farmers. There is also some sort of informal fun ride on the Sunday. Check out their website.

Looks like a lekka ride, enjoy!

Sometimes we start in Addo(117km to Ann's Villa and back 1400m climb) sometimes at Riverbend(85k +- 1300m climb) a fiend of mine has an airstrip just shout!!

Cool shall do that :thumbup:

A bunch of us will be doing ~70kms as final prep for K2C...

Leaving S-West in direction water works...hit off road to Kompanjiesdrift pad; then make our way to Stellenbosch (Paradyskloof /Eden) and behind Coetzenburg; then on to Joonkershoek; do the 10km loop and back over Rust en Vrede & Stellenzicht to Eikendal and back to S-west...

Hopefully my a$$ will survive...

What time are you leaving and where from?

I'll be riding my cyclocross bike to the MTN Bike Park to help with the SA Guide Dogs dog walk fundraiser they're having there.

If you want to join in, bring your pooch and fifty bucks for the association for a 3km walk. I believe there will be lots of giveaways. From 08:00 on Sunday... hint... hint...

Edited by jmaccelari

Just asking...but what’s the attraction to single speed?

Wrong place, wrong time, wrong question... :unsure: Not a debate I want to get into, some like it, some don't, don't knock it till you've tried it. Oh, and shhh, don't let eggsovereasy get wind of this question, it could turn out ugly... :blink:

Wrong place, wrong time, wrong question... :unsure: Not a debate I want to get into, some like it, some don't, don't knock it till you've tried it. Oh, and shhh, don't let eggsovereasy get wind of this question, it could turn out ugly... :blink:

I seriously was just asking out of interest. Have never ridden one and know nothing about them. Ill do some google searching. :thumbup:

I seriously was just asking out of interest. Have never ridden one and know nothing about them. Ill do some google searching. :thumbup:

Once you have ridden one, you will know. The force will be with you!

Riding a fixi is cycling in its most purest, simplistic and joyful way ... they way it started and the way it was supposed to be.

(oh and if you had a bmx as a kid, you have ridden one!)

No, seriously okes, I was sick for a long time, I need to ride. Please? This weekend, I met this woman, Lorraine, on the road, and she nearly killed me, I'm that ***. I need help.

Ok, not tomorrow, but next weekend?

Does Rietvlei qualify as the East, or South?

It's rumoured to be part of Alberton (East), but's within the borders of Joburg (South).

Does Rietvlei qualify as the East, or South?

It's rumoured to be part of Alberton (East), but's within the borders of Joburg (South).

Sorry, ta for the offer, but I need road...