Who's riding where and what this weekend?

Chubba

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be riding the 10km route of the Lorraine/Makro Cycle tour in PE with my 9 year old daughter and 3 year old son in the baby seat.

My brother-in-law fell in love with road cycling.

Taking him on a 60 km steady tempo. His longest ride evva.

D Ville to Stellenbosch and back.

Don't waste your time on the baby course. It like going to skischule. Get on the big course, more room to spray it. Golf is a fantastic game to play, just can't take it too seriously.

Ja right, hier isch der schweiz... not allowed to play on the real course until you can score 12 stableford points on the 6 hole course! You have to play a round with the pro to prove you can score the points.

On one of these...

post-15591-0-26782100-1315571072.jpg

It's Big, and Orange. If I drink enough Oros, I'll be big and orange too...

Just asking...but what’s the attraction to single speed?

Ja right, hier isch der schweiz... not allowed to play on the real course until you can score 12 stableford points on the 6 hole course! You have to play a round with the pro to prove you can score the points.

Even more reason to never play golf.

lol, i can see that rule working well in S.A!

Now that's what I mean by taking it too seriously. Got to make 6 net pars in a row on a practice course before you can play. That's like riding a sub 3:15 Argus before you can ride on the road.

Now that's what I mean by taking it too seriously. Got to make 6 net pars in a row on a practice course before you can play. That's like riding a sub 3:15 Argus before you can ride on the road.

Da Swissies take everything sport seriously, just try and find a real fun ride here LOL and when you do its like lining up at a world cup race.

The way I understand it you need to play 2 over par on each hole to get the 12 points

Currently I'm not quite there yet. I lost 3 golf balls on the first tee last weekend :D

Edited by SwissVan

Even more reason to never play golf.

I'm preparing myself for one day when i'm on pension, so instead of falling down mountains on my mtb i can go and bumble around the golf course

Planning to go to Ann's Villa passed Zuurberg hotel and back on the MTB..........time permitted? :o

You starting in Addo, I'd like to do that ride, my riding buddy has a small plane, and I've been trying to get him to fly there for a weekend to do that route.

Kat Challenge 85k MTB - Fort Beaufort

See you there Bennie, what bike you riding, I'll be in my ROAG kit with my name on the back, on a Black Rallee DS.

What trails does this use? Open to the public off race day?

I don't think so. Arranged by Dirtopia, and seems special arrangements with farmers. There is also some sort of informal fun ride on the Sunday. Check out their website.