Who's riding where and what this weekend?

Chubba

If that's 12ish on Saturday, I may see you on the trails... Big Orange On-One...

That's lovely that you're big and orange, but on one of what will you be exactly?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a lekka riding weekend .... doing the MTB race at Backsberg tomorrow and the Tour de Worcester on Sunday :thumbup:

I've recently gone off riding for some reason....

So will hopefully be pushing my golf clubs (started playing golf recently) around the local 6 hole beginners course

60km Staalwater MTB in Caledon on Saturday.

What trails does this use? Open to the public off race day?

I've recently gone off riding for some reason....

So will hopefully be pushing my golf clubs (started playing golf recently) around the local 6 hole beginners course

I just don’t get golf.

You walk around for 5 hours, looking for a small white ball and when you find it, you hit it and look for it again!

And you pay money for this frustration.

Edited by Chubba

That's lovely that you're big and orange, but on one of what will you be exactly?

On one of these...

post-15591-0-26782100-1315571072.jpg

It's Big, and Orange. If I drink enough Oros, I'll be big and orange too...

If I drink enough Oros, I'll be big and orange too...

Ah, right. Thought maybe you'd cocked up your spraytan...

I just don’t get golf.

You walk around for 5 hours, looking for a small white ball and when you find it, you hit it and look for it again!

And you pay money for this frustration.

A bit like cycling, you ride around for hrs or lank km's and end up back where you started...hmmm

So far I'm only allowed to play on the beginners course which only has 6 holes, so if i'm lucky i only spend an hour +/- chasing the ball.

Cant wait to try the full course

Planning to go to Ann's Villa passed Zuurberg hotel and back on the MTB..........time permitted? :o

That sounds cool!! Hogsback region? Must still get myself there...

A bit like cycling, you ride around for hrs or lank km's and end up back where you started...hmmm

So far I'm only allowed to play on the beginners course which only has 6 holes, so if i'm lucky i only spend an hour +/- chasing the ball.

Cant wait to try the full course

Don't waste your time on the baby course. It like going to skischule. Get on the big course, more room to spray it. Golf is a fantastic game to play, just can't take it too seriously.