Early morning / afternoon rides from city bowl to Chappies and back

LJDB

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How far and what route, fast or slow pace?

Bottom of Suikers & back. usually back by 07:20

Pace is not too fast, average of around 24/25 depending. Objective is getting out and riding, not setting PB's

Leaving tom morn 6am Cnr Beach & Marais

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to make our ride. On my way to the hospital - my sister is having her baby!

I'm here, Marais road.

Nice meeting you dude, next time I’m tying a rope behind you to pull me up the hills!

D squared.

Nice riding with you guys.

Ended up going over chappies then oukapse. 75km's so was a good ride especially with 100 hills. Think I will join you guys once a week as I like my sleep and I gotta wake up early to get to Sea Point.

D squared.

Ended up going over chappies then oukapse. 75km's so was a good ride especially with 100 hills. Think I will join you guys once a week as I like my sleep and I gotta wake up early to get to Sea Point.

Lekka man! See you next week!

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to make our ride. On my way to the hospital - my sister is having her baby!

Congrats man, boy or girl (no sleep vs. sleep)

Congrats.

Next week we can ride together.

D squared.

Aaaah the joys of varsity

Good seeing you again bro, small world isn't it.

Will probably go a little longer on Thurs as its a religious holiday and church starts a little late.

Laters