Early morning / afternoon rides from city bowl to Chappies and back

LJDB

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I would like to do the morning rides from the city bowl/Tamboerskloof to Chappies in the mornings (Preferably) and on weekends. Are you still meeting and where & time? I would appreciate the riding. thanks

Who is riding tomorrow?

Might join in.

KeithGW - One of the regulars will help point you in the right direction but this thread if read from page 1 to this page explains it all (who, where, what etc).

The route from town to Chappies is always full, most days of the week and you should always be able to find someone to ride with.

This group usually gets back to town at about 7:30 / 8:00. Tuesdays and Thursdays.

hmm, that might be cutting it a bit fine to get to school...

And in the afternoons what days and time you guys go usually?

Ride tomorrow?

I am keen. As long as we can start at 6am and back home by 7:45am to prepare for work.

Sounds good. We might have to push it to make it to the bottom of Suikers and back, but that's good. :thumbup:

See u at 6 at the usual place.

Normally only in the mornings hey.

Come and you will just have to ride faster to get to school in time.

Haha, to get back at 7:30 and still shower and get changed and then from town to Newlands before 8 might be too much.

But it's good to know you guys are going out and maybe I'll be able to make it somedays.

Haha, to get back at 7:30 and still shower and get changed and then from town to Newlands before 8 might be too much.

But it's good to know you guys are going out and maybe I'll be able to make it somedays.

Cycle to school. Nek then bam.