Show us your pets

tunariaan

@TW

The growth rate is phenomenal.

THey're so much bigger already.

Gosh, I know! Just been a week, and they seem to have doubled in size! They have huge appetites!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is you dog huge or you wife small?

I would say she is an average sized woman, but the dog is large as well.

Hahaha! Hence the "crap, it's cold in here today..." comments!

And the one guy that always dresses in the corner with his back to everyone. Contrast that to the Zulu guy, butt naked, standing in the middle of the change room with his on foot on the bench, while talking on the cell-phone!

Once asked the Zulu dude if he steals petrol with that thing....he just glared at me...

Edited by Octavian

I watched that Marley and Me movie on the weekend. FFS! That dog! Jeez! I do like dogs but I don't think I would have handled that. I would have lost it when he was destroying everything.

post-13041-0-94722000-1351516666_thumb.jpg

post-13041-0-28194900-1351516692_thumb.jpg

Picture of my staffies senslessley poisioned and killed at the beginning of the year in an attempted breakin at my house.Miss them terribly!

Other picture of my two new little buddies,Coco the choc lab and Bentley the Beagle.

Balsie, sorry to hear about your dogs that just the worst thing i can imagine

Did they sleep inside or outside?

I watched that Marley and Me movie on the weekend. FFS! That dog! Jeez! I do like dogs but I don't think I would have handled that. I would have lost it when he was destroying everything.

With two baby Marleys in the house, I can't really get upset. Current score: one pair of Merrills, one LG glove, countless socks, one cushion, box of cereal (still trying to work out how they got that) and nearly one BlackBerry (which included a puppy-dialling episode at 2.20am).