Show us your pets

tunariaan

That Bolt looks like a real character, Pastapouch...

Cool pic.

He IS A REAL CHARACTER!!!! Naughty...there's a pic of him in the dictionary where naughty stands. Otherwise an excellent dog. Though, sometimes I wanna kill him.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has a pistol, does that make it a police dog?

No, but you could have used "he" then. Sex is important to some that wants to adopt a dog.

Any takers for a loving HE dog? My w.i.f.e is going to de wors me when she comes home at the end of the week and Spot is still around..... :unsure: :blush: :eek:

I really wish I could keep it, but there is no way. I have no front fence and then there is the w.w.west!! :(

Edited by Schwynn

Here are my two dogs Titan and Keiserpost-14677-0-80417500-1349701588_thumb.jpg.

Thanks to Scottendale I also recently discovered the sport of Bikejoring!And man do they love running and it is fun for me also!post-14677-0-35704500-1349701569_thumb.jpg

Another foto of Titan - the lead dog.post-14677-0-24860300-1349701579_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wil6

Here are my two dogs Titan and Keiserpost-14677-0-80417500-1349701588_thumb.jpg.

Thanks to Scottendale I also recently discovered the sport of Bikejoring!And man do they love running and it is fun for me also!post-14677-0-35704500-1349701569_thumb.jpg

Another foto of Titan - the lead dog.post-14677-0-24860300-1349701579_thumb.jpg

Looks like fun

Though to be honest I would probably end up on the side of the mountain or in a river if I did it with mine.

They love me taking my bike to the forest with them.

Looks like fun

Though to be honest I would probably end up on the side of the mountain or in a river if I did it with mine.

They love me taking my bike to the forest with them.

Haha,from the word go they knew more or less what to do, and the bungee cord attached to them works well for those unexpected jerks every now and then.Nearly saw my gat the other day when we were riding 30km/h when they saw some dassies baking in the sun, it almost did not end well and from that day on I ride with my helmet on :P

Here are two pics I took this weekend. I posted them in the "Photo's" thread, but am posting them here as well for those that don't go into that thread...

post-31418-0-21593100-1349703296_thumb.jpg

post-31418-0-82732100-1349703312_thumb.jpg

Here are two pics I took this weekend. I posted them in the "Photo's" thread, but am posting them here as well for those that don't go into that thread...

Looks like my garden and grass.......there is none or little :lol:

Looks like my garden and grass.......there is none or little :lol:

Not my garden, but my fiancé's parents place. My garden has less grass! That's the hassle with Kikuyu. No rain results in no grass at the end of winter...

Our pet from HELL!!!! Junior da Meerkat

Looks naughty! Didn't know you could keep Meerkats as pets - do you need a permit?

Looks naughty! Didn't know you could keep Meerkats as pets - do you need a permit?

Yes, you do. The Director of Nature Conservation(in whatever province you in) needs to approve the keeping of a Meerkat.

Edited by Octavian

post-16512-0-14128700-1349705135_thumb.jpg

Our pet from HELL!!!! Junior da Meerkat

Very cool

Years ago on Benguerra Island at the lodge there they had a Bush Baby called Pooky.Naughty as **** but very lekka

I dont have a permit. Dogs killed his old lady on our farm. When my son found him he was close to death. His eyes hadnt even opened yet.He nursed him from there

Today they are best buddies