Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have a pool, but we got them one of those baby play shells, and filled it with water. They climb in to cool down.

Hope you can see the video

https://www.facebook...v/3553357683651

Mushing in SA!!! Too cool!!

We have a shell as well for out German Shepherd because she kept splashing out the water bowl trying to keep cool.

They LOOOOVVVVEEE the bike-joering! This was taken at an event in Parys.

The Huskies did exactly the same as yours! Those shells works nicely.

I found this little oke abandoned and bewildered yesterday morning on the Knoppieslaagte road. I went out flying my model planes at Whitehills Radio Flyers. It took me a good while to gain its trust but it would not allow me pick it up. So I drove off slowly and it followed me. Eventually I stopped and it jumped into the bakkie.

Well, my wife gave the ultimatum, the dog or her, I am going to miss her!! :clap:

Jokes aside, do any of you know anybody that would be interested. It has a very good nature from what I can tell in such short period, it follows me everywhere and where I am sitting typing now, it is at my feet under the desk.

post-3902-0-43126200-1349627331_thumb.jpg

Edited by Schwynn

This was my grandfathers dog, unfortunately she passed away a few years ago from heart failure, she wasnt even 3 years old yet... biggest dog i ever seen.

Used to play tug of war with her.

post-13500-0-61517800-1349628239_thumb.jpg

The guys with huskies, have you ever had a problem with them being aggresive towards you? I had a friend in pre-school and they had 3 or 4 of them and one day they all turned and attcked the mom and two sisters. Unfortunately one sister got bitten badly in the face... always been scared of them since then.

Edited by Jay_B