Show us your pets

tunariaan

That's beautiful. I must still get out and come see this.

You are welcome! PM me for details to get to the venue. Every Sunday, while its still cold. You will LOVE it!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keen to get going!

I can't look at pics of that without thinking of the movie Eight Below.

My son bought me the DVD of Eight Below but I haven't plucked up the courage to watch it yet, from what I hear a box of tissues is a necessity.

Watched Snow Dogs on DSTV a few weeks ago with Panda my husky and he got very emotional when the dogs nearly went over the cliff. He loves watching TV, especially movies with dogs.

My son bought me the DVD of Eight Below but I haven't plucked up the courage to watch it yet, from what I hear a box of tissues is a necessity.

Watched Snow Dogs on DSTV a few weeks ago with Panda my husky and he got very emotional when the dogs nearly went over the cliff. He loves watching TV, especially movies with dogs.

Be prepared for lots and lots of tears, mate! It does have a very happy ending though. :thumbup:

Had to giggle between my frustrations this morning. Kahlua has no worries with the thunder. Being a Lab, Nugget has no worries with the rain - loves it actually. But trying to get them out this morning was a MISSION!

Kahlua comes running to the door, sees it is (was at the time) PIFFING with rain - and with her short hair she does not like this wetness from above. Pulls a face and sits next to me. Just then thunder rolls and Nugget just stopped dead. As in NO WAAAYYZZZ am I getting out!

Kahlua check him, checks me, stands up and strolls past him, straight to her blanket. Curls up and gives me a look that says, well good luck with that one - he ain't goin' nowhere. Once you get to move him ,we can talk... meanwhile I'll take a (dry) nap!

Kids these days...

Had to giggle between my frustrations this morning. Kahlua has no worries with the thunder. Being a Lab, Nugget has no worries with the rain - loves it actually. But trying to get them out this morning was a MISSION!

Kahlua comes running to the door, sees it is (was at the time) PIFFING with rain - and with her short hair she does not like this wetness from above. Pulls a face and sits next to me. Just then thunder rolls and Nugget just stopped dead. As in NO WAAAYYZZZ am I getting out!

Kahlua check him, checks me, stands up and strolls past him, straight to her blanket. Curls up and gives me a look that says, well good luck with that one - he ain't goin' nowhere. Once you get to move him ,we can talk... meanwhile I'll take a (dry) nap!

Kids these days...

Hahahahahahahaha!

I have been getting that a bit when the early-morning wind picks up. The pups get so excited to go outside and check their wee-mails…but when I open the front door they have second thoughts!