Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby sitting Duty

post-3441-0-47889300-1374647975_thumb.jpgpost-3441-0-20101100-1374647976_thumb.jpgpost-3441-0-86057500-1374647976_thumb.jpg

I swear they could be the parents of my boy Romeo if I look at his key features and colouring :D

post-36230-0-52070200-1374842237_thumb.jpg

Fuzzy, out of focus picture proudly brought to you by Blackberry Bold, officially the worst phone camera in the Universe.

I'm baby sitting my sister's cats for the next 2 weeks. Now I get what people mean when they say they can't get anything done while the cats are sitting on their laps. Move an inch and you get a nail stuck in your leg and a dirty look.

post-44041-0-05818000-1374844090_thumb.jpg

After a roll in our favourite mud puddle in the park... Sherlock Bones

post-10019-0-43393200-1374839758_thumb.jpg

Nancy Drewl having a nap...

post-10019-0-56997600-1374839824_thumb.jpg

Number 3 of 4 in the family... Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu

post-10019-0-23952800-1374839862_thumb.jpg

Sadly I will have to add a photo of #4 at a later stage :(

great pics :thumbup:

So refreshing going through this thread and seeing how much some people care for there pets!

I just hate "guard dog" type owners that use animals as a tool and nothing else.... They force them to sleep outside in rain, snow and cold feeding them the cheapest food money can buy... When health issues arise put down and replace. Makes me sick...

Edited by KENDA

So refreshing going through this thread and seeing how much some people care for there pets!

I just hate "guard dog" type owners that use animals as a tool and nothing else.... They force them to sleep outside in rain, snow and cold feeding them the cheapest food money can buy... When health issues arise put down and replace. Makes me sick...

Indeed, I see animals as little gifts from God, I cant understand it.

I cant understand how anyone can mistreat or hurt an animal, and that includes things like letting them sleep out in the rain and cold, it makes me so angry.

I had an issue with one couple here in our complex who are fortunate enough to have received the house as a wedding gift from the parents, they have two lovely dogs on their property, but are seldom here because the wife just had a baby and so they are staying at her parents for the moment, they just arrive twice a week throw down a whole lot of food in a big plastic trough and fill a bucket with water and off they go. The poor animals dont even have a kennel in the cold, they sleep on the tiled floor on the porch, obviously the poor dogs are cold and lonely and show this by howling at night and keeping the neighbors awake.

About a month ago I caught them and told them the BC is getting complaints about the way they treat their dogs, they were very aggressive and told me as long as the dogs have food and water there is nothing we can do about it.

Since then we have shown there is a lot we can do about it and sent an attorneys letter instructing them to get the dogs a kennel and ensure it has bedding, and the dogs must get fresh food daily at a minimum, or we will start procedures to remove the animals.

They have complied I am pleased to say, but I am Persona Non Grata with them. I dont care.!

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

Indeed, I see animals as little gifts from God, I cant understand it.

I cant understand how anyone can mistreat or hurt an animal, and that includes things like letting them sleep out in the rain and cold, it makes me so angry.

I had an issue with one couple here in our complex who are fortunate enough to have received the house as a wedding gift from the parents, they have two lovely dogs on their property, but are seldom here because the wife just had a baby and so they are staying at her parents for the moment, they just arrive twice a week throw down a whole lot of food in a big plastic trough and fill a bucket with water and off they go. The poor animals dont even have a kennel in the cold, they sleep on the tiled floor on the porch, obviously the poor dogs are cold and lonely and show this by howling at night and keeping the neighbors awake.

About a month ago I caught them and told them the BC is getting complaints about the way they treat their dogs, they were very aggressive and told me as long as the dogs have food and water there is nothing we can do about it.

Since then we have shown there is a lot we can do about it and sent an attorneys letter instructing them to get the dogs a kennel and ensure it has bedding, and the dogs must get fresh food daily at a minimum, or we will start procedures to remove the animals.

They have complied I am pleased to say, but I am Persona Non Grata with them. I dont care.!

Well done, Grumps!

I'd just made brekkie for my son - porterhouse topped with an egg and 'shrooms on the side …

post-1604-0-18148100-1375065132_thumb.jpg

…and the dogs were, like, WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!, where's ours?

post-1604-0-75868100-1375065180_thumb.jpg

What about US??? That looks yum!