Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a teeny tiny djembe for the gnomes?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That's way too keen an eye you have there. I thought the helmet on top of it would throw you! :clap:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! That's way too keen an eye you have there. I thought the helmet on top of it would throw you! :clap:

#SMH - Amateurs hahaaa ;-)

Fuzzy pic from an early-morning scratch to confound the pet thread sleuths…

post-1604-0-45367400-1376540283_thumb.jpg

thanks.....

For all the doggie lovers... you will relate!

Happy Thursday!

So love is jumping up on humans and trying your bestest to either knock them over or trip them up? :unsure:

Happy Thursday to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

So love is jumping up on humans and trying your bestest to either knock them over or trip them up? :unsure:

Happy Thursday to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

It SURE is!! :D

For all the doggie lovers... you will relate!

Happy Thursday!

The best part is - you can go to the shop for 10 mins and they still beside themselves with joy to see you back!!

The best part is - you can go to the shop for 10 mins and they still beside themselves with joy to see you back!!
it sure is!!! Gotta love them!

A friend of mine is often away for business. If she's away for a day or more, her Schnauzers ignore her when she gets home for a while. But, like you say, when she gets home after a small outing is like a long-lost reunion!

Hectic afternoon yesterday, my BC Max had a full-on epileptic seizure - the first time I have witnessed this in a dog so I was mortified, but recognized it for what it was and put the other dogs away and kept Max calm. The attack was over in about 30 seconds and there was no foaming at mouth or anything else that apparently manifest in serious seizures.

We have suspected for some time that he had sustained some type of nerve damage as a pup as he frequently does "air licking" and seems to get visual disturbances (which is actually the aura of the oncoming epilepsy attack) from time to time.

He may have had this for a while, but we may not have noticed since the dogs are home alone during the day. I spent the past two months at home so I have really had them in my space every day and I fortunately was here to witness it.

His blood tests came back 100% normal this morning and he is now on a mild tranquilizer which seems to have eased things out a bit. Do any of you on here have experience with epilepsy in dogs ? (This is Max below)

post-36230-0-78559900-1376554302_thumb.jpg

Hectic afternoon yesterday, my BC Max had a full-on epileptic seizure - the first time I have witnessed this in a dog so I was mortified, but recognized it for what it was and put the other dogs away and kept Max calm. The attack was over in about 30 seconds and there was no foaming at mouth or anything else that apparently manifest in serious seizures.

We have suspected for some time that he had sustained some type of nerve damage as a pup as he frequently does "air licking" and seems to get visual disturbances (which is actually the aura of the oncoming epilepsy attack) from time to time.

He may have had this for a while, but we may not have noticed since the dogs are home alone during the day. I spent the past two months at home so I have really had them in my space every day and I fortunately was here to witness it.

His blood tests came back 100% normal this morning and he is now on a mild tranquilizer which seems to have eased things out a bit. Do any of you on here have experience with epilepsy in dogs ? (This is Max below)

Wow, good luck with your dog. Good move to isolate her from the other dogs during an attack. Buddy of mine had a dog that started having epileptic attackes. She had one while they werent home and his other dogs badly mauled her during this time.

:( Edited by MONS

Shame man.,.. glad you were there.... keep us posted!