When will CWC online be online?

koukie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for all the long wait BUT you will not be sorry. We are going to keep the pressure and will do our best to bring all prices down from time to time. What you seen here is nothing compare what we are planning.You the cyclist are going to be the winners.

Anybody use Conti Ultra Sport tyres before. Cwc selling them for R250

Used them beofre. Not as tough as Gatorskins. Price seems average AFAICR.

Just bought tyres.

Now I wait for the Crank Brother pedals, as well as the Selle Italia sadles to be on special. :D

Sorry for all the long wait BUT you will not be sorry. We are going to keep the pressure and will do our best to bring all prices down from time to time. What you seen here is nothing compare what we are planning.You the cyclist are going to be the winners.

hey great looking site just one thing.. like your last site there seems to be a few things lacking..

1. a filter.. some way to sort the products out like from brand name to cost wise.

2. dont you sell road rims or road hubs you have the mtb but not the road.

3. you might just want to revue your way your product are arranged.. didnt know bottom brackets fell under appareal.

if you can sort little issues out like that i think you will have a winner. prices seem good so you should see my order in the near future. keep it up.

hey great looking site just one thing.. like your last site there seems to be a few things lacking..

1. a filter.. some way to sort the products out like from brand name to cost wise.

2. dont you sell road rims or road hubs you have the mtb but not the road.

3. you might just want to revue your way your product are arranged.. didnt know bottom brackets fell under appareal.

if you can sort little issues out like that i think you will have a winner. prices seem good so you should see my order in the near future. keep it up.

Thanks a mil for all the points, we already working on a kick ass filter "search" system!

Thanks for all the understanding guys, keep check out our site, we'll be having massive specials throughout tonight into tomorrow! Dont miss out, they'll appear and change the whole time!

Hi Chris,

The 10 spd chain you have on special says 9 spd when you open the link ….? Have no idea which one it is.

Also doesn’t quite make sense to load sale items if you don’t have stock. Like the security lock, not like I’m going to buy one but rather load items you have stock of otherwise we can’t hand you our moola’s.

Looking forward to new items appearing during the day.

Great that the site is up and running, in terms of new items ...... not much as far as I can see. Hopefully this is just the start of things to come. Visited the shop on Saturday, it's fantastic!