Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

looks epic. people will mistake that for the sun rising

Yep, 'tis bright. The wife will have the same strip lighting. I'm trying to decide if she's going to take the Teocali or the Intense tonight.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The daughter's fixie. You cannot look directly at the frame without burning your retina for life.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/Seanf1art/general/bikes/Danafixie.jpg

edit: oh yes, every second spoke has a glow stick. :eek:

Does she know that she has to bend the glow sticks to activate them?

Does she know that she has to bend the glow sticks to activate them?

Yes. they will be pulled out of the cable tie which is right on the spoke nipple, snapped and then put back in cable tie loop. One or two were activated by the the cable ties too. Not the way I would have done it...

If too many people het "hipster bikes" do they then become mainstream and are no longer hipster? :lol:

Yebo, the next wave will be CX CM.

mine is red :drool:

Yebo, the next wave will be CX CM.

mine is red :drool:

I have seen 2 red CX bikes that will be making an appearance tonight. Both are two of the most beatuiful things I have ever seen

Huy guys, I picked up a helmet just after we headed back to Dunkeld from Braamfontein. If you lost one, let me know

Huy guys, I picked up a helmet just after we headed back to Dunkeld from Braamfontein. If you lost one, let me know

I lost a helmet... once.

If the one you found is nice then I'll have it! :lol:

A great night out. A must do, as you see parts of Jozi that you normally neva would see... From BMW engines being revved in the red, on an on, to starring in a low budget, cheesy gangsta miming music video...

The mobile boom box in the trailer is awesome. The Cousins in Church Street were dumbfounded to see us taking them on at their own game and winning.... Duidelik!! Nice to see Hubbers, Barbie, Dangle and Thug (hot Titus).

Nice satin pj's Di...

Roll on Summer, and bring on those French Maid outfits Ladies..

Our first CM and certainly not our last - what a great night!

Well done and thanks to the organizers - you've really created something special here and I hope the authorities don't get involved and try control it.

Divernick thanks for saying hi - good to meet you.

To the marshals who waited for us at the back of the field while I replaced a tube - thanks. To everyone who stopped to see if my wife was ok after she had a little fall - thanks. To yellow ice cream bike man - thanks for the tequila! Thanks to Il Giardino at 44 Stanley for agreeing to make us 5 much needed delicious pizzas well after their kitchen had closed.

But most importantly thanks to the residents of downtown Jozi for welcoming us into their world and to everyone who was there for making it the great event it was.

We're already looking forward and planning for next week. Pictures to follow.

Mmm, seem like you guys had a good turnout!! Here in Pta it didn't go to bad either. Have a look at our thread.

Here is one that I took.. Haven't had time to look at the rest yet... But I really enjoyed it... :) Will def be back!!!

post-19733-0-69710900-1343468831.jpg