Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

what is the route?

A fun route for all, some call it a lucky packet route and get all excited when they do it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont warry about the ride, the beer at the stop is the problem. Hahahahahahaha

especially for the people who forget how to ride a bike after a few beers :whistling:

To give you an idea of how easy its going to be we are doing it on this

http://photostand.co.za/images/dutw2plpqh66gkttgji0.jpg

Not exactly the easiest bike to go uphill with :D

To give you an idea of how easy its going to be we are doing it on this

http://photostand.co.za/images/dutw2plpqh66gkttgji0.jpg

Not exactly the easiest bike to go uphill with :D

Maxxis that beauty is begging for a set of retro drops... Cafe Racer style.. Did you see the Schwinn Leather jacket for sale in the classifieds?

Don't forget this Friday, details in the first post, please check my recent post on donations to MES and please bring and be generous. ride is free. Wish the beer was. probably a good thing it isn't!

Apparently there is a group that leaves from the south of JNB (Glenvista area??) can anyone shed some light on this like exactly where and what time

Apparently there is a group that leaves from the south of JNB (Glenvista area??) can anyone shed some light on this like exactly where and what time

The South group is being orgaised by Shaun Hannie. This is the first month that it is coming through. I dont know the route or how many are riding. They are leaving from the Checkers centre at 18h15.

A Video I put together from last months CM ride

Awesome vid!

But I don't remember myself or Lara giving permission to film us (2:13 - 2:15)... :P

The South group is being orgaised by Shaun Hannie. This is the first month that it is coming through. I dont know the route or how many are riding. They are leaving from the Checkers centre at 18h15.

cool thanks, think we will just join the Dunkeld bunch then on fri and see what happens to the south bunch next month

At the bottom right of the video there is an option to switch to HTML5 video. Try that.

She won't take my word for it that all girls are supposed to wear bikini tops only.