Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

Anyone know where I can get a bike with a side car or tolley in front or something like that? (Where one can do all the work and someone else can sit in the 'kart'?

What about a tandem, but then you just sit and the front person do all the work?! clap.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where I can get a bike with a side car or tolley in front or something like that? (Where one can do all the work and someone else can sit in the 'kart'?

I will offer to abba you.

What happened to all those karretjies that the Moo squad rode at the 94.7? Ice-cream bikes! You could be the Ice Queen popping out of the cooler box.

What happened to all those karretjies that the Moo squad rode at the 94.7? Ice-cream bikes! You could be the Ice Queen popping out of the cooler box.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these ice-cream bikes???....a group of us would like to convert one of these into a cooler-box-carrying-racer....and light it up with enough lights that it could be seen from space....can anyone help me on this?

...otherwise the next idea we were looking at is a trolley-conversion-racer...just worried about how to stop it....any ideas and suggestions fellow hubbers?

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these ice-cream bikes???....a group of us would like to convert one of these into a cooler-box-carrying-racer....and light it up with enough lights that it could be seen from space....can anyone help me on this?

...otherwise the next idea we were looking at is a trolley-conversion-racer...just worried about how to stop it....any ideas and suggestions fellow hubbers?

The ability to stop is over rated :D

What are the details for the JHB CM ride tomorrow - my 32" cruiser has to make an appearance :)

Details are always in Skidd's post on page 1. Just read October instead of September:

Next event is the last Friday of September 2012, the 28th, at 18h00 cnr Bompas and Jan Smuts in Dunkeld or at 19h00 cnr De Beer and Juta, Braamfontein. All welcome - all bikes, lycra, jeans, padding, alien costumes...Bring everyone!

Edited by slick