Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

Praat sussie, praat, wat issit ?

ssshhhhhhhh die hele hub mag nou nie weet nie, ek sal net vir jou fluister hoor!!! luister nou mooi en moenie die ander maaikies se nie..... ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Dangle, I need to get the Schwinn to you before then. Nasty squeek on the BB.

You bring, we grease :thumbup: :thumbup:

Why? This is the CM thread. First post and topic title just needs to be edited to read "Critical Halloween Mass - 26 October 2012" or similar.

should start a FB group, then can just add events to the group for each month

Going to be awesome. Should get the keg this week for the bike rack. Free beer from my bike to all. First come first serve while stocks last ha ha

In case of rain on friday :

•  
    Rule #9
    // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Fair-weather riding is a luxury reserved for Sunday afternoons and wide boulevards. Those who ride in foul weather – be it cold, wet, or inordinately hot – are members of a special club of riders who, on the morning of a big ride, pull back the curtain to check the weather and, upon seeing rain falling from the skies, allow a wry smile to spread across their face. This is a rider who loves the work.

• http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/

I'm in for dressing up for the fun!!

now to get an appropriate outfit to suit my personality...bwahahaha...any suggestions from the ones who know me!!!?? http://1.1.1.4/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap.gif

I don't know you Warrior Princess but your profile pic looks dandy so just wear that:-)

Anyone know where I can get a bike with a side car or tolley in front or something like that? (Where one can do all the work and someone else can sit in the 'kart'?