Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it started to fell apart after our halfway (beer) stop it was taking to long and the group started to get restless. It will be nice if the leaders/organizers stands out more in the group maybe with a flashing helmet, my 2c

Yup, we dropped the ball after the beer stop. 2 groups went off in 2 different directions... Won't happen again, we are learning as we go. Next month we will have a loud hailer, and marshalls will be more visible

Thanks everyone for coming, it was crazy!

My mate and I had the halfway stop sussed proper like. Did a lead out that Cavendish/Renshaw would have been proud of, skidded into The Bioscope, bikes dropped, front and centre sharpish at the counter. Beers and pizza ordered before the mass arrived.

Civvies stood around, abjectly staring, eyes full of fear and confusion. I just thought smugly to myself "Wait mutha *******, wait until enMasse arrives. It'll smell of ink, and bastards then"

It was great meeting you skidd :thumbup:

Great meeting you too. just didn't get to see you after the Dunkeld start. The group is so big that i find out afterwards my friends were there, and I don't even get to see them. But always meet new people, and that is the best thing!

Next time every hubber should wear his name on his back?

hub name and real name under

Next time every hubber should wear his name on his back?

Like the idea,but ! some of us will gets hello and some just a funny look. :whistling:

Like the idea,but ! some of us will gets hello and some just a funny look. :whistling:

Either way, I'll end up being donnered...

i aint wearing a sign on my back that says - Q-->here... :eek:

why oh why did you choose that name , thats funny .

why oh why did you choose that name , thats funny .

I saw a board in a pub that said 'Q'- here and my name starts with a Q so i though cool... (seemed like a good idea at the time!)

or me with one saying skidd...

Bwahahahahahha. :lol:

Mr Ush... wearing his grannies lampshade. :lol:

He would have been fine in a crash cos his head was very "light"