Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a garmin route profile for the ride?

well... using spy satelite technology and the latest advances in moden science, I managed to plot out this graph for the critical mass profile:

post-10758-0-93879400-1347255292.jpg

...if you want a more accurate profile, then maybe you should know that:

• the particulars of route are made up as we go along.
  • It's not a race.
  • It's not a training ride.
  • It's darn easy (the braamfontein start basically caters for all fitness levels).
  • the pace is super relaxed
  • And it's meant to be fun ;)

So if you're looking for a fun relaxed ride through the great city of JHB, then come along! leave your garmin, power meter, and HRM at home.

If you're asking because you need to see if it will fulfill your weeks hill climb quota... then maybe try spinning ;) :lol:

I'm also not going to be able to be at End September CM as i'm taking a much needed long weekend break.

Will join again end October and celebrate properly as it will be my birthday weekend :clap: - having said that i think i need to organise a driver to drop off and collect me :eek: :whistling:

Keen to try the Dunkeld route... but I think you definitely need some lights for that one!

Definately, the ride back is dark and as the bunch previously hasnt been together the whole way riding back, if you end up by yourself a car will prob take you out if you dont have good lights.

Definately, the ride back is dark and as the bunch previously hasnt been together the whole way riding back, if you end up by yourself a car will prob take you out if you dont have good lights.

Shot. Will try and organ-size

im going to both!!!!

We have to be there from the Thursday as part of the organising comitee for the chill out section. Look for the bedouin tent... :D