Best road bike helmet ?

heed0

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most important thing is to try it on

I recently bought the Lazer 02 and love it. Also like the Lazer tightening system

post-17480-0-12590500-1320319146.jpg

post-17480-0-03956200-1320319198.jpg

Just remember the old saying, if you have a R250 head, buy a R250 helmet!

Bull. Does that mean that a child's head worth less then a gown-up's?

Depends on the child.

Okay, you're (person buying the helmet) child. You buy yourself a R3000 one but your child gets a R250 one.

Okay, you're (person buying the helmet) child. You buy yourself a R3000 one but your child gets a R250 one.

F*kkit. My kids ride their bikes around the yard, at the outlaw's plot, or on the farm with no helmits. Same as I did when I was their age.

Out on the road, it would be a different story.

(What I meant was, that I have met some little b@stard kids in my time.)

Edited by TNT1

Bull. Does that mean that a child's head worth less then a gown-up's?

I can't recall that I mentioned the value of a child's in my comment. Maybe I must rephrase - If you ride a Raleigh, buy a R250 helmet.

I can't recall that I mentioned the value of a child's in my comment. Maybe I must rephrase - If you ride a Raleigh, buy a R250 helmet.

Huh? A full carbon raleigh with SRAM Red, and I must only spend R250 on a helmit.

Bugger you, jack.

F*kkit. My kids ride their bikes around the yard, at the outlaw's plot, or on the farm with no helmits. Same as I did when I was their age.

We all did and we never got hurt. I don't know why children must be wrapped in cotton wool these days. On the radio the other day the guy said that the reason why children are so sick these days is "hulle word opgepiep". No more playing outside. No more playing in the dirt and eating mud pies, no more scrapes and bumps. Their immune system is no good. But that is another fred.

We all did and we never got hurt. I don't know why children must be wrapped in cotton wool these days. On the radio the other day the guy said that the reason why children are so sick these days is "hulle word opgepiep". No more playing outside. No more playing in the dirt and eating mud pies, no more scrapes and bumps. Their immune system is no good. But that is another fred.

:thumbup:

Huh? A full carbon raleigh with SRAM Red, and I must only spend R250 on a helmit.

Bugger you, jack.

Who is so stupid to put Sram Red on a Raleigh?

You said buy a helmet with the value of the head it needs to protect in mind. Who's gonna buy a R2000 helmet for a kid? Why not, is it no worth that?

Who is so stupid ?

Probably the bloke who thinks the brand of the bicycle should determine the value of the helmet?

Edited by TNT1