Cricket......

E1A104

SA 235/9 after their 50 overs.

PAK 95/4 after 31 overs

Need to score at 7,4 on a slowish pitch.

So far a very disciplined bowling performance by SA and SA should be favorites to win from here. Lets hope...

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Win!

Paki goes home

not quite. If Windies thrash us and india, they have an outside chance if they beat India.

That game was damn tight! I get the idea that the wicket was prepared to favour Pakistan. Most probably got an ex Pakistani groundskeeper. :whistling:

not quite. If Windies thrash us and india, they have an outside chance if they beat India.

Oh...

:-)

That game was damn tight! I get the idea that the wicket was prepared to favour Pakistan. Most probably got an ex Pakistani groundskeeper. :whistling:

Dunno about it being tight...? Never felt that Pakistan were in it. We throttled them to death from the beginning of their innings. However, with the lowish total, if we had let go the stranglehold at any stage they would have won.

The only thing is, that the Pakistani team is not all that different from South Africa, except for Saeed Ajmal. Therefore a wicket that suits them should be a wicket that suits us.

Don't know. By tight I mean that with just 2 or 3 really good overs getting 10+ runs per over they could have done it. To me those last few overs between 35 en 45 felt like it was on the knife edge. Once Misba lost his wicket, yes. But with him there I always felt we weren't safe.