Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aus need to knock the runs off in 29.1 overs to make it through. If Sri Lanka wins, they go through.

Edited by GLuvsMtb (Aka Morewoodmad)

Aus need to knock the runs off in 29.1 overs to make it through. If Sri Lanka wins, they go through.

Ain't gonna happen...

GO LANKANS

I won't be too upset if NZ sneaks in either. It would have been great if it could have been NZ and SL in the Semis. On the other hand, we will take great pleasure in beating the Pommies into submission in our semi.

Apparently the tabloids have been playing the chokers card to a large extent. If ever there was a time to prove them wrong this would be it.

Apparently the tabloids have been playing the chokers card to a large extent. If ever there was a time to prove them wrong this would be it.

Its getting old. Chokers are:

- favorites to win

- need to be in a winning position and then throw it away

From the sides in the semi's India's got to be hot favorites so they stand to be the only side in danger of choking right now.

Its getting old. Chokers are:

- favorites to win

- need to be in a winning position and then throw it away

From the sides in the semi's India's got to be hot favorites so they stand to be the only side in danger of choking right now.

Its quite amzing really, there is only one winner so that would make everyone a choker in the capacity it gets flung at the proteas. But as you said - choking is clutching defeat from the jaws of victory - not narrowly losing in a semi final

How's the weather looking for the semis?

its looking gloomy as steyn failed fitness test :thumbdown:

Proteas put into bat

its looking gloomy as steyn failed fitness test :thumbdown:

Proteas put into bat

Steyn Remover out - oh no!