Cricket......

E1A104

What an absorbing day of Ashes cricket at Adelaide. Aus were 273/5 after 91 overs at stumps with England taking the new ball at over 80.

Clarke is set on 48 runs and Haddin saw off the barrage from England in the last 25 minutes with 7 runs off 21 balls.

Both these players boast astounding figures at Adelaide and if they can see off the first hour tomorrow morning they may well ensure that Aus gets to over 400 runs.

If Aus can absorb time until at least tea time tomorrow they should have well over 400 runs and England will have to be positive to knock off the runs, post a lead and have time to bowl Aus out for a second time.

Swann looked steady and Panesar's figures looks better than what he actually bowled.

If England managed to hold onto their catches they might have been batting already. 4 or 5 chances in a day is just simply too many.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absorbing day of Ashes cricket at Adelaide. Aus were 273/5 after 91 overs at stumps with England taking the new ball at over 80.

Clarke is set on 48 runs and Haddin saw off the barrage from England in the last 25 minutes with 7 runs off 21 balls.

Both these players boast astounding figures at Adelaide and if they can see off the first hour tomorrow morning they may well ensure that Aus gets to over 400 runs.

If Aus can absorb time until at least tea time tomorrow they should have well over 400 runs and England will have to be positive to knock off the runs, post a lead and have time to bowl Aus out for a second time.

Swann looked steady and Panesar's figures looks better than what he actually bowled.

If England managed to hold onto their catches they might have been batting already. 4 or 5 chances in a day is just simply too many.

Yeah, must say that the Ashes is hot hot hot.

Great coverage.

England will rue missing those chances.

Australia have the runs in the bag. They're on top.

Apparently, the pitch is already crumbling in some areas.

SA vs India

Proteas in brilliant pink. Awesome cause.

2 chances in two balls.

De Kock and Amla both fortunate.

India looking real sharp as the nr 1 ODI team in the world.

Serious lateral movement in this Wanderers pitch.

Now at 118/0 after 24 overs - rate seems a bit low but I'm following on the interwebs so have no idea how the pitch is playing...

Wickets in hand :devil:

India chased down some huge scores in the recent series against Aus so we are going to have to bowl like there is no tomorrow

Remarkable...

Amla's avg score in ODI's continues to defy convention.

53.79 and rising...

Plus his strike rate is cool too.

de Kock starting to throw the bat around! Obviously wants to pass the 100 mark quickly :clap:

text scoring doesn't do it justice ....... :blush:

Kallis at 3.

Ai!

He's should be in the Test arena only, I reckon.

Seems set to chase that elusive World Cup winning medal.

:blink:

Well that didn't last long .... I still think he offer value to the team

AB is the man to take us past 300! If he bats like he did in the 2nd game against Pakistan ....

text scoring doesn't do it justice ....... :blush:

Damn straight - all we got when he hit the free hit for a six was this "SIX". The bolding did make it really exciting though. NOT!

Oh - he has a ton:

MM Sharma to de Kock, 1 run, and he gets his second ODI hundred with a single down to square leg! Tucked away and sets off, a century off just 101 balls

Someone restrain that e-commentator - he's about to go full retard. NOT!

Damn straight - all we got when he hit the free hit for a six was this "SIX". The bolding did make it really exciting though. NOT!

Oh - he has a ton:

MM Sharma to de Kock, 1 run, and he gets his second ODI hundred with a single down to square leg! Tucked away and sets off, a century off just 101 balls

Someone restrain that e-commentator - he's about to go full retard. NOT!

I have it worse .. espncricketinfo isn't work and I have to use news24 .... the commentary is about 5 balls behind.

Hopefully I get home in time to see the highlights