Cricket......

E1A104

"Stereotyping all Indian batsmen as flat track bullies and overseas underachievers is kinda getting boring. This new batting line up has some new exciting talent. It's obvious that unlike previous touring generations, these boys play a more fearless and aggressive brand of cricket that is entrenched in greater self-belief. Let them build their own legacy. They are a skillful bunch with solid temperaments and they've just started ..."

:thumbup:

That was a fun day to watch. Game on.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did it all go wrong? (besides Morkel)

Spinners very poor and creating nothing? Middle order? Indians just playing out of their skin?

To be fair India wasted time hoping for rain in the ODI.

For sure, although I do think they just wanted to go home early for samoosa's and curry, or something.

Where did it all go wrong? (besides Morkel)

Spinners very poor and creating nothing? Middle order? Indians just playing out of their skin?

One differentiator - KOHLI

Pujara is pure class, did all the hard work upfront and is now cashing in. Have to admit the obvious, Indian team is stronger now that the little genius is gone.

Any chance you gautengers out there can go support the world's best two teams tomorrow. Crowd attendance has been embarrassing so far

Unfortunately the fans are pissed off.

The Indian authorities have shown scant respect for them and South African cricket.2 tests....what a farce

As far as the cricket goes we are down a strike bowler and the spinners are not tight enough to put the brakes on.

We are getting thumped

The next time they ask us to bail them out with their IPL event we should tell them sorry...

Edited by Kranswurm

Well let's hope Vern or Dale slept well last night. All three results still possible, India are going to have to leave us a chance if they want to get the win. He was england coach at Lords in 2008 when they couldn't close out the match after a 350+ first innings lead.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/engvrsa/engine/match/296909.html

Unfortunately the fans are pissed off.

The Indian authorities have shown scant respect for them and South African cricket.2 tests....what a farce

As far as the cricket goes we are down a strike bowler and the spinners are not tight enough to put the brakes on.

We are getting thumped

The next time they ask us to bail them out with their IPL event we should tell them sorry...

I'm pissed off too, but unfortunately we weren't proactive in resolving the impasse ourselves. Avoiding the game as a sign of protest is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, surely that's not what has kept people away.

What's the point of homeground advantage if you're only going to watch on dstv anyway?

Indians ran away with day three, honours even before then - if no one pitches up today then it would add more weight to your reasoning.

Well let's hope Vern or Dale slept well last night. All three results still possible, India are going to have to leave us a chance if they want to get the win. He was england coach at Lords in 2008 when they couldn't close out the match after a 350+ first innings lead.

http://www.espncrici...tch/296909.html

I'm pissed off too, but unfortunately we weren't proactive in resolving the impasse ourselves. Avoiding the game as a sign of protest is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, surely that's not what has kept people away.

What's the point of homeground advantage if you're only going to watch on dstv anyway?

Indians ran away with day three, honours even before then - if no one pitches up today then it would add more weight to your reasoning.

I believe it is just a lack of interest.Pakistan was an overkill.

I for one am bitterly disappointed that my new years game is gone.Plus 4 odis gone

Bullied we were.

I don't think everyone is watching it on dstv.The commentary is terrible

I don't think everyone is watching it on dstv.The commentary is terrible

I watch it and follow the commentary on cricinfo...

Freakish dismissal of the mighty hash. Ducks a bouncer but is bowled :-(

That was one of the strangest I've seen...

Hash' having a tough Test.

Time for Jakes to go big!

Both wicket keepers bowling ... Extra ordinary!!

For the 1st time in the history of the game...

Our only hope now is to force a draw.

Tomorrow is about digging in and surviving - eight wickets left.