Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is going to be a really tough game for us in semis. Facing India on a slow turning wicket. I will not be able to watch as I will be camping with the Penta next to the Breede at Bonnievale. No TV allowed on our camping trips. My rule, unfortunately. Have to keep with it.

It is going to be a really tough game for us in semis. Facing India on a slow turning wicket. I will not be able to watch as I will be camping with the Penta next to the Breede at Bonnievale. No TV allowed on our camping trips. My rule, unfortunately. Have to keep with it.

Does a walka count? :ph34r:

Does a walka count? :ph34r:

Yes, rule is no tech devices and TVs. Else the kids will be glued to their iPads, cellphones, PSPs etc while life outside in nature awaits them. Only my notebook pc is allowed, in case the boss phones about a problem on one of my servers. :whistling:

WIndies 77/4 with 7 overs left.

will do well to get 150 from here.

they did VERY well, who doubles their score in the last five overs?!

check this manhattan, ends up in the CBD

post-1830-0-48321600-1396428525_thumb.png

Looking at India/SA it's going to be a matchup of contrasting styles. Remember QdK MURDERED them in the ODI series(seems like eons ago, but it was only last december). Their batsmen will have to play Tahir and Steyn better than we've seen so far, I think they might target the other bowlers - which could go either way.

The SL/Windies game is probably going to be a battle of the spinners - and how they are played. How about herath coming in and taking 5 in his first game in the tournament?! Badree and Narine have been hot.

for a very short tournament, it sure is quite exciting(dunno if the barmy army would agree).

well you have to take a car, and most cars have radios.

flick it to radio2000 and you get some awesome commentary. Unfortunately Andrew Samson the stats meneer of note does not do 'hit and giggle', but the rest of the team are pretty awesome.

I love it when Lawrence Mahatlana gets so excited, it's almost like he's broadcasting from the pub.

I have said it many times but I think he is one of the worst sportsman out there .. never plays the game in the spirit its meant to even in the professional era

He's quiet simply, a tit. Poor sportsman, and the typical whinging pom. I cannot stand the wpost-2975-0-05120000-1396429845.jpg

flick it to radio2000 and you get some awesome commentary. Unfortunately Andrew Samson the stats meneer of note does not do 'hit and giggle', but the rest of the team are pretty awesome.

I love it when Lawrence Mahatlana gets so excited, it's almost like he's broadcasting from the pub.

..and you are getting a far better commentary than Danny Morrison, and Nick Knight. WTF are they doing there.

I enjoy Peter Kirsten too.

Whacky but knows his stuff

Dè ja vu

D/L has no place in t20 cricket - what fool would try to predict an outcome of 20 overs after 5 have been bowled? Total BS imo.

Secondly, knock-out matches should never be decided by mathematics - either share the spoils or award the team that did best in the group stages.

Apparently, the womens' semi was started earlier in the day (was supposed to start 11 SA time). Rain predicted from noon.