Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sometimes SA do get it right and we keep some of our best produce for ourselves. :clap:

:thumbup:

Dictator - apologies but sometimes things become chiche's because of the inherent truths they carry. :whistling: The fact that poms are telling jokes we first made 4 or 5 years ago just serves to reinforce this.

Back to the game - 177/5 at lunch. Hope this doesn't prove too costly... (I fear only over the next year or 2 will many appreciate the true value of Bouch):

49th over - Dropped! De Villiers has not been totally convincing keeping to Tahir in the second innings and he now he drops a clanger! Bell, on 20, pushes forward to a perfect leg-spinner that turns just enough to get a thin edge, the ball goes straight into De Villiers' midriff, but he can't hang on!

Edited by dracs

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389140_10151135334133033_877386527_n.jpg

Amla is THE man!!!

Even old Biff has risen a few notches on my peg....but only a few...he's still a dingbat (and I haven't totally forgiven him yet!)

Innings and 12 runs. :clap:

Smith has to get a lot of credit for this win - great declaration.

The poms were well and truly schooled by our boys. Apart from a couple of errors by AB that was an all round master class in cricket.

IMO our bowling attack is as close to complete as ANY team has ever been (include Aus 90's teams).

I feel very sorry for Jacques Rudolph. Didn't bat, bowl or take a catch.

Nothing to prove he was ever on the field.

Gary Kirsten's expertise is obvious.

The team culture seems solid.

Well done, Proteas!

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389140_10151135334133033_877386527_n.jpg

Very cool.

Gary Kirsten's expertise is obvious.

The team culture seems solid.

Well done, Proteas!

The arrival of a decent person manager by way of Mr Kirsten has changed everything for the team.