Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like AUS vs NZ FINAL ... Hope the black caps take it they played fantastic cricket

That Clarke drop could cost Aus the game! Dhoni has won 38 times out of the 40 he has been not out while chasing.

That Clarke drop could cost Aus the game! Dhoni has won 38 times out of the 40 he has been not out while chasing.

ja but he's not not out anymore.

For someone who is apparently the best ever finisher, he sure did leave this one late. Credit goes to clark who bowled out his top bowlers to keep the pressure on....gamble paid off

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's all over. 95 runs shy

tears for dhoni and co

http://i9.dainikbhaskar.com/thumbnail/680x588/web2images/www.divyabhaskar.co.in/2015/02/06/2011-world-cup8_142320171.jpg

That Virat Kohli is an idiot.  Threw away his wicket.  But I have been watching him now for a while.  He is the complete opposite to AB.  Never excepts responsibility when he makes a mistake, and really self centered.

Looks like AUS vs NZ FINAL ... Hope the black caps take it they played fantastic cricket

Big pleeeeze, cricket gods!

ja but he's not not out anymore.

For someone who is apparently the best ever finisher, he sure did leave this one late. Credit goes to clark who bowled out his top bowlers to keep the pressure on....gamble paid off

Stoked they got him and won the game. However I hope the Black Caps can pull off a win in the Final but I suspect it might be a bridge too far.

Love or hate the Aussies, they always seem to show up in the big games. My heart say NZ, my head say Aus. 

Love or hate the Aussies, they always seem to show up in the big games. My heart say NZ, my head say Aus. 

Yip

7 or something semi-finals

7 wins

I'm hoping that NZ win, and the three so-called BIG 3 can try again in 2019.
1 failed to make it to the knockout rounds and the other two just played each other for the right to play a minnow.