Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like a typical day 1 performance after a long time off by SA. We lost the first test against Pakistan when we last toured the UAE, by being rusty. It looks like the pressure will be on the bowlers to bowl wel. I hope Steyn is sharp, Morne is on target, and Philander gets movement.

( At least we got more runs on the board than in the odis.)

Bavuma 50 not out! Well done young man! Been good at keeping the back end of the innings together!

I'm following the commentary on cricinfo. Looks like SA are throwing wickets away.

Harmer got unlucky but Dale was a bit reckless and tried unnecessary heroics for a boundary!

It looks like a typical day 1 performance after a long time off by SA. We lost the first test against Pakistan when we last toured the UAE, by being rusty. It looks like the pressure will be on the bowlers to bowl wel. I hope Steyn is sharp, Morne is on target, and Philander gets movement.

( At least we got more runs on the board than in the odis.)

True, Christie...

Ol' rustiness

I imagine they'll settle in and find that composure levels of the best Test team in the world.

Loose shots cost some key wickets

Some superb bowling by the Tigers as well - spin magic and reverse Younis-style swing

Nicely poised Test match

Tigers still to face the cherry

Our pace attack looks ineffective :( all whe wickets so far to the slow bowlers. I wonder why JPD doesnt bowl.

Our pace attack looks ineffective :( all whe wickets so far to the slow bowlers. I wonder why JPD doesnt bowl.

Philander just trapped Mahmadullah! Great delivery but we need more!

good comeback in the middle session so far for the proteas.

they went into lunch with two set batsmen at 252/5. harmer and then steyn did the business and mopped up the tail to go to 326 all out.

78 runs behind, going to have to bat well here.

Bangladesh are no longer the easy beats they used to be, which is really good for world cricket. really good.

good comeback in the middle session so far for the proteas.

they went into lunch with two set batsmen at 252/5. harmer and then steyn did the business and mopped up the tail to go to 326 all out.

78 runs behind, going to have to bat well here.

Bangladesh are no longer the easy beats they used to be, which is really good for world cricket. really good.

Van Zyl looking good so far. Hope he can get a decent score but I hope that the batters have sorted themselves out and get us a score that we can defend and win with.