Cricket......

E1A104

ja. but there's an error somewhere between your screenshot and the current stats. because you can't go from 17 innings/3 centuries to 18 innings/5 centuries.

either way, the oke is untouchable with the bat currently, ABD360

Maybe the statsguru guys made a mistake. It does happen from time to time.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ja. but there's an error somewhere between your screenshot and the current stats. because you can't go from 17 innings/3 centuries to 18 innings/5 centuries.

either way, the oke is untouchable with the bat currently, ABD360

He hadn't scored his century yet when I took that screenshot in the previous match

Amla Mighty Hash

Fastest ever to 6000 runs ????

He needs to get the next 1000 from 42 matches to beat AB's mark for fastest to 7000.

He needs to get the next 1000 from 42 matches to beat AB's mark for fastest to 7000.

Wow. That's 24/match. That's insane!

Edited by bertusras

SA have scored 400 or more 6 times against 5 different nations (Aus, Zim, WI, India and Ireland).

India have also scored 400 or more 5 times against 4 nations (SA, Sri Lanka, WI and Bermuda).

SA have chased 400+ and won (438 game).

India have posted 400+ batting first and then conceded 400+ but won by 3 runs.

More 400+ stats below

post-1372-1445882509,295.png

Edited by geraldm24

Nobody expected it to be cut this fine. England produced one of the finest stonewalling efforts in their history only to concede the second Test in Dubai to Pakistan with only 6.3 overs remaining on the final day. Six wickets down at lunch, eight well before tea, they were indebted to more than four hours of defiance by Adil Rashid before he became the last wicket to fall.

cricinfo

Wow. That's 24/match. That's insane!

A shade under 24 yes. Will check to see if I can find that graphic again but I am sure it's 42 matches, so # ought to be able to do it easily enough.

SA have scored 400 or more 6 times against 5 different nations (Aus, Zim, WI, India and Ireland).

India have also scored 400 or more 5 times against 4 nations (SA, Sri Lanka, WI and Bermuda).

SA have chased 400+ and won (438 game).

India have posted 400+ batting first and then conceded 400+ but won by 3 runs.

More 400+ stats below

attachicon.gif2015-10-26 20.03.25.png

of the 6 times past 400, 4 have been in this calendar year.

We are the only team have successfully chased a 400+ score,

in the 2009 game against india, Sri Lanka got to 411, and ended up being 7 short!

and we still don't need to talk about regulating these bats they're using?!

A good start by the Kiwis today

Cricket Australia XI 376/0 (91.0 ov) vs New Zealanders

need to be considering that neither boult and southey didn't bowl, BUT this is what they said on monday

New Zealand's cricketers believe it is they rather than the hosts Australia who have the superior preparation leading into next month's Test series, with a change in their Brisbane arrival plans adding to a sense that the visitors will be well bedded down by the time the Gabba Test begins on November 5.

Typically Australia have laid waste to undercooked touring teams in Brisbane, but by the time the day-night Sheffield Shield round ends the Australian team's only long-form match practice, New Zealand will have already played three such matches plus the Prime Minister's XI fixture in Canberra.

I know we move to the TESTS now, which is the big deal - but we have to take plenty of heart in beating india in india in both the T20 and ODI series.

big plus for us is how well fudge has settled into his middle order role. His overs here and there are also returning acceptable figures too.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/217500/217535.jpg

in the ODIs AB, faf and QdK got 6 centuries, scored more than 300 each. Behardien was the only other batsman to score more than 100 runs, and really supported the three more than any of the other recognised batsmen (jpd, miller, amla)

Nobody expected it to be cut this fine. England produced one of the finest stonewalling efforts in their history only to concede the second Test in Dubai to Pakistan with only 6.3 overs remaining on the final day. Six wickets down at lunch, eight well before tea, they were indebted to more than four hours of defiance by Adil Rashid before he became the last wicket to fall.

cricinfo

Yasir shah - 8 wickets, Wahab riaz, 5 wickets.

Youniz and misbah both got a 50 and a century each.

Wahab gets motm?

(joe root top scored in both Eng innings)

and we still don't need to talk about regulating these bats they're using?!

There is no point. Even if AB went out to bat with an over cooked piece of spaghetti he would still manage to score 100+ runs off less than 50 balls.