Cricket......

E1A104

Elgar carries his bat

I think Gary Kirsten was the last to do it for SA?

Massive lead

Lunch will taste lekka for the visitors

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. All out. Now to try and knock over England cheaply and bat better than what we've batted in the last 2 months.

AB is talking about reduced load/retirement (rumoured that he is still ****** off because of the quota change to the selection for the WC semi final, and Dale getting injured a couple of times - how long will they play?

BBL, IPL and the Caribbean League means one can make a good living and only play 20 overs a side.

Annoys me... Can't stand these t20 leagues..

This was a pretty short ODI

Sri Lanka 117 (27.4 ov)

New Zealand 118/0 (8.2 ov)

guptil 89* from 30. Happens when you play on rugby grounds. The one sl guy got klapped for 26 runs in his first ever ODI over, eina

I'm not sure what is now depressing, the fact that our #1 ranked team is looking anything like it, or the sinking realisation that the WIndies will never ever come close to being the great side they once were.

Our sports teams are performing as poorly as our economy.  2016 is set up to be a very depressing year for SA.

I think about the only people smiling in SA are the politicians and their super rich cronies.

Edited by Moridin

I'm not sure what is now depressing, the fact that our #1 ranked team is looking anything like it, or the sinking realisation that the WIndies will never ever come close to being the great side they once were.

Yeah have been wondering what could help the Windies become competitive again short of getting a top seven that actually score regular and consistent runs and somewhat better fielding could do the trick.

Windies won the t20 WC not so long ago. Politics are killing their game, same as SA. Gale, Pollard, Bravo, Sammy all not playing.

Edited by Christie

Windies won the t20 WC not so long ago. Politics are killing their game, same as SA. Gale, Pollard, Bravo, Sammy all not playing.

True Christie, very true. Add those guys to the test squad and the Windies look stronger. Gayle is apparently going to return in 2016. The Windies would be better off if Samuels performed with the bat and if the board could put the team first and not themselves.

Oh dear. Another woeful team performance.

I wonder if the selectors will be brave enough and have a complete clean out of the team. It can't get any worse. My selection for the next test (using the selectors quota system)

1. Elgar

2. Cook

3. Rossouw

4. De Villiers

5. Amla

6. De Kock

7. Bavuma

8. Abbott

9. Piedt

10 Rabada

11. Morkel

Oh dear. Another woeful team performance.

I wonder if the selectors will be brave enough and have a complete clean out of the team. It can't get any worse. My selection for the next test (using the selectors quota system)

1. Elgar

2. Cook

3. Rossouw

4. De Villiers

5. Amla

6. De Kock

7. Bavuma

8. Abbott

9. Piedt

10 Rabada

11. Morkel

G. Smith to make a comeback as an opener. Never thought I'd say that but at least the oke had some gumption. Edited by Thor Buttox