Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have dropped faf... He needs some reflection

That'd be a good call. Personally am surprised he made it to this test but again it's the collective failure that's preventing him from being fairly dropped. Upon reflection it might have been the correct if somewhat counter intuitive call to have made. Seriously hoping Hash regains his form and one of Van Zyl or Faf to do so as well.

I wonder if Dale and Vern are not relieved that they are not playing. Im not sure they would have fared better, with the fielders dropping sitters. Best we can hope for os a draw.

Lets blunt the new ball, then let them bowl 3 days.

Edited by Christie

SA came out this morning looking flat. No energy in the field. But I think that had they come out sharp, it would have changed fast. Poms were brilliant.

Me and no.2 son wanted it to end but there were no towels to throw in - Rabada shouldnt have been exposed like that, I hope he comes back quick from it.

After all that, Stokes' dropped and run out - comedy gold.

I think we gonna get our arses kicked... Let's hope not

The best we can do is bat out the rest of the match and keep the England bowlers in the field for as long as possible... and get someone to substitute their sunscreen with bum cream and then watch them roast to a lovely crayfish complexion. Edited by GLuvsMtb

Lets say we bat out 30 at 3 runs per over, that gives us 150 at close of play, hopefully still 1 down. 90 overs tomorrow at say 4 per over with AB and QdK pushing the scoring a bit, gives us around 500 end of play on day 3. If we bat till lunch on day 4, we can set them a target of 200 or so, make them bat last.

Edited by Christie