Cricket......

E1A104

The Blommetjies deserve to lose this series.  Poor performance today with ball, and seeming with bat also today.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blommetjies deserve to lose this series. Poor performance today with ball, and seeming with bat also today.

We could have bowled line and length and had them 240/6 after 50 overs. I liked the approach of trying to bowl them out, even if it cost a couple of runs. I thought Broad and Topley bowled exceptionally well first up. You have to feel for poor Rossouw. He has to live off scraps and then gets shoved up to order in a pressure situation. If Amla and AB are there in 10 overs time, we'll be pretty close to winning the series.

and AB just put the 'Braahhh!' back in Abraham. Well played son!

Aaaabraaaahaaaaaaaammmmmm

What a star

:clap:  :clap:

Well played boitjies. After being screwed over in India, then walking straight into a well-prepared and determined England test side, losing the series, and then being 2-0 down in the ODI's you've come back to take the series. The doubters will always doubt, but today I am very proud of this team.

One-foot-on-the-Boeing syndrome from the English

Maybe

Bottom line: Fantastic comeback from the desperate Blommetjies

Lekker to see AB really passionate about his century... Makes you realise how important it was for him

And well done Proteas!

Brilliant

His 24th 100 

AB looked good all series, glad he got a 100.

Wiese showed his worth today - Behardien is looking a bit out of place in this squad - swap him out for Miller please!

I thought Morris was unlucky with his bowling, some yorkers missed by a whisker, dropped catch etc. He needs to up his accuracy, though.