Cricket......

E1A104

Lara does hold the record for the highest number of runs in an innings. 400 not out.

He also comes in 3rd again with 375.

Sachin has the highest number of 100's. With Kallis on 44

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct.

Tendulkar is way out in front < 15000

And Dravid and Ponting a few hundred runs ahead of King Kallis.

Looks like he could still catch them barring any problems or injuries.

SA vs NZ

It's a wet day in Cape Town...

Day 2 might be interrupted.

Ahh hell - and it looked like such good weather.

Cool and cloudy here in Pretoria.

Forkit...

Day 2, midway into second session.

NZ lose their 1st wicket after SA declared early.

Kali's, average is the best in the top 10, he reached 13000 runs quicker than Tendulker, and has a few 100 test wickets, so the records show, Kallis is one of the best, if not the best cricketer to ever play the game!

Kali's, average is the best in the top 10, he reached 13000 runs quicker than Tendulker, and has a few 100 test wickets, so the records show, Kallis is one of the best, if not the best cricketer to ever play the game!

Really special player.

Clarke, from a batting point of view, is also a gem.

Lets see whether he can remain consistent.

Really special player.

Clarke, from a batting point of view, is also a gem.

Lets see whether he can remain consistent.

Agree, Clarke, if he has as long a carreer as Kallis and the rest, is probably the only current player that could possibly challenge the top 3.

Agree, Clarke, if he has as long a carreer as Kallis and the rest, is probably the only current player that could possibly challenge the top 3.

How old is Amla?He is scoring as fast as anybody the last 2 years but I am not sure because I think he started late in he's Career with test cricket?

How old is Amla?He is scoring as fast as anybody the last 2 years but I am not sure because I think he started late in he's Career with test cricket?

Amla is turning 30 this year and made his debut in 2004 (22 at the time). Kallis made his debut in 1995 at the age of 20. Amla may well get to that 13 000 mark as he scores quickly and occupies for a long time.

Didn't one of the SL players recently pass 10 000 as well, maybe Sangakara? Could also bat himself into the top 5 or 10 plus he is wicket-keeper which adds to the "all-rounder" dimension.

SA vs NZ

Big Vern doubtful for 2nd test - hammie.

Does this mean Kleinveld gets another game or do we play a second spinner in Phangiso to see if he's got what it takes.

Does this mean Kleinveld gets another game or do we play a second spinner in Phangiso to see if he's got what it takes.

Phangiso just made the ODI squad.

What's the pitch like in PE, I think, these days?

Phangiso just made the ODI squad.

What's the pitch like in PE, I think, these days?

It seems like its got a bit more bounce than what used to be the case. Pity we don't get 4 day cricket on the tele. I see that Kleinveld is in the team, but I expect to see some turn on days 4 and 5, if the game lasts that long.

It seems like its got a bit more bounce than what used to be the case. Pity we don't get 4 day cricket on the tele. I see that Kleinveld is in the team, but I expect to see some turn on days 4 and 5, if the game lasts that long.

Yeah, bounce is good for the SA bowling attack.

Already looking forward to the Paki tour.