Cricket......

E1A104

Is it just me or are our commentators all idiots?

Funny how Kepler Wessels has a lot to say about our batsment and their strike rates etc.

Kepler himself averaged a mere 34 in ODI at a strike rate of 55%. This means if you had 2 x Keplers batting through the inning we would post 165 every 50 over match.

remember though when he was playing 200 was considered a decent score, and he really was in the twilight of his career. I remember watching him around the time of the aussie rebel tour and at his peak, he was a good (ok not a great) player

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

remember though when he was playing 200 was considered a decent score, and he really was in the twilight of his career. I remember watching him around the time of the aussie rebel tour and at his peak, he was a good (ok not a great) player

That is true stretch but he was never a one day player in my opinion. He was good at scartching around. Aaaaah, imagine watching a test match with him and Aswell Prince batting together for a few sessions..........

Dont care much for the throw-of-the-dice T20 game.

Really like newcomer Henry Davids though.

Reminds me a bit of Gibbs.

Proteas vs Kiwi tests - C'mon!

Cricket South Africa (CSA) on Saturday paid tribute to South African-born former England captain Tony Greig who passed away in Sydney, Australia, at the age of 66 after suffering a heart attack. He had been diagnosed with lung cancer three months ago.

News24

Dont care much for the throw-of-the-dice T20 game.

Really like newcomer Henry Davids though.

Reminds me a bit of Gibbs.

Proteas vs Kiwi tests - C'mon!

thought he played very well. But before I'llget excited over him I'll wait until we play teams with a proper bowling attack, NZL is not a quality team the last couple of years.

I see Hussy will retire at the end of the year. Great player, how often have he denied SA a win?

Also known as Mr Cricket.

What a left hander.

Test cricket

SA vs NZ

“To have him fit is important – not only because he is a wicket-taker for us but because he also performs other roles which are crucial to the success of the team. He came through his fitness test well and, unless he stiffens up overnight, he's fit to play.”

Smith on Big Vern's place in the starting line up.

Just as well this isn't boxing. The referee would have stopped the fight.

No demons in the wicket. Just very timid batting by the Kiwi's

The ICC needs to wake up. They should only allow teams to play other teams who are within 2 or 3 spots from them at home.

What I mean is that SA should never play NZ in South Africa whilst SA is number one and NZ sixth. Yes we can go there as it will be a bit more challenging but what does it do to the sport currently.

Auz beating Sri Lanka within 3 days with an innings!

We should have played Auz or Eng again. Not sure why those series was so short in anycase.

This is not fun watching...............

I was thinking the same when it comes to series. Have the number 1 + 2 teams play 5 Test Series

1 + 3 and 2 + 3 can have a four Test series and so on

The problem is the Tours are set years in advance and ratings change.