Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My current harem...

post-10758-13535035164502.jpg

Left to right: Morewood Makulu (200mm), Intense 6.6 (160mm), Morewood Ndiza (100mm)

@ Patches ... you need a 29'er SS to round off that troop, and yes you are in luck Morewood did a limited run of 5 x SS bikes ;)

@ Patches ... you need a 29'er SS to round off that troop, and yes you are in luck Morewood did a limited run of 5 x SS bikes wink.png

At last! someone on the hub who knows something about bikes.

Good day all, new to this here forum and VERY new to the cycling world.

If this aint the right place to post the tell me to GTFO.

I bought me and the missus each a Silverback Viro3 2013 model, Large for me a small for her and done the tubeless conversion the same tim of purchase. I was a weight trainer for many years but fell into the family slump, bought a house, got kids etc... Now its time to get fit an healthy again and cycling was my first choice.

I am eager to learn and ride hard. We have a large cycling community in Hoedspruit as well as a proper club for support, also a few pro riders (one helped me with my purchase). Well, thats me.

Wish me luck.

Wouter

post-40012-13535199447068.jpg

Good day all, new to this here forum and VERY new to the cycling world.

If this aint the right place to post the tell me to GTFO.

I bought me and the missus each a Silverback Viro3 2013 model, Large for me a small for her and done the tubeless conversion the same tim of purchase. I was a weight trainer for many years but fell into the family slump, bought a house, got kids etc... Now its time to get fit an healthy again and cycling was my first choice.

I am eager to learn and ride hard. We have a large cycling community in Hoedspruit as well as a proper club for support, also a few pro riders (one helped me with my purchase). Well, thats me.

Wish me luck.

Wouter

post-40012-13535199447068.jpg

Welcome Wouter, prepare to get your bonus blown to bits.

Welcome Wouter, prepare to get your bonus blown to bits.

Thanks for the welcome. I live in one of the best regions for mountain biking, so it only makes sense. I spent a heap of cash already, so will have to save up for the nice-to-haves. Only other gear needed atm is pants and gloves. And a proper pump cause I farked up my only co2 bomb on filling half a tyre :(

Thanks for the welcome. I live in one of the best regions for mountain biking, so it only makes sense. I spent a heap of cash already, so will have to save up for the nice-to-haves. Only other gear needed atm is pants and gloves. And a proper pump cause I farked up my only co2 bomb on filling half a tyre sad.png

Just don't EVER try out an assos bib, you will be stuck spending R1500 on bibs every few years. As for gloves, been riding with the same set of ryder gloves since grade 7.

My baby at Jonkershoek. Wouldn't dream of riding any other bike smile.png

Nice, but my black one will make yours it's beaccchhhhhh......

how can you not have a dropper post on that! Criminal I tell you! Criminal!

@ Patches ... you need a 29'er SS to round off that troop, and yes you are in luck Morewood did a limited run of 5 x SS bikes wink.png

If I was going to get a very limited number morewood, it wouldn't be a SS 29er tongue.png

...it would be one of these

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/8858/photos/22286/s780_4X_Fully.jpg?1308593374

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NfytETB-9vo/UBDDM_Z_eSI/AAAAAAAAARs/zePDPbKsvkA/s1600/2012+Fabien+Zuliza.jpg

http://mybikestand.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Mick_Dh_Whip_HD.jpg

This is Cous-Cous' Morewood Ndiza. Made just for him (and later Mick Hannah), so that they could still race 4X, Dual Slalom or XC Eliminator type events, even after the regular Ndiza was discontinued on 2010.

Some have nicknamed these ultra rare bikes as a "Zuliza" (half Zula, half Ndiza).

All I know, is that I want one!

My current harem...

post-10758-13535035164502.jpg

Left to right: Morewood Makulu (200mm), Intense 6.6 (160mm), Morewood Ndiza (100mm)

How big is that garage?

Where did you get the saddle? Need one for my steed

Archived