Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice and phonostage ?

Is it the bronze MC or MM ?

MM. At the moment using my old Rotel RC980BX. Working on a Broskie Tetra Phono with Aikido Linestage. 12AX7 + 12AT7WC tubes in the Tetra and 6GC7s in the Aikido. My Krell KSA50 clone is hidden behind the bikes.

MM. At the moment using my old Rotel RC980BX. Working on a Broskie Tetra Phono with Aikido Linestage. 12AX7 + 12AT7WC tubes in the Tetra and 6GC7s in the Aikido. My Krell KSA50 clone is hidden behind the bikes.

I use a valve phono and have two low output MC's and one medium output MC.

The phonostage also has oodles of options for cartridge loading, it's a sound one can't really explain to people, they have to experience it.

Nice and phonostage ?

Is it the bronze MC or MM ?

I use a valve phono and have two low output MC's and one medium output MC.

The phonostage also has oodles of options for cartridge loading, it's a sound one can't really explain to people, they have to experience it.

Freakin feel stupid now....did not understand a thing you mentioned or referred to, except the last part......you have to experience the sound. I have a (old) Pioneer turntable (PL-730) with weights and counter-weights on the stylus arm, turntable speed is set via a strobe light directed onto the disk, etc. Where can I get a stylus/needle for it?

Not mine but similar to Google image

post-41755-0-93095500-1380840359_thumb.jpg

Freakin feel stupid now....did not understand a thing you mentioned or referred to, except the last part......you have to experience the sound. I have a (old) Pioneer turntable (PL-730) with weights and counter-weights on the stylus arm, turntable speed is set via a strobe light directed onto the disk, etc. Where can I get a stylus/needle for it?

Try Needle Doctor online.

PS: Here is a link http://www.needledoctor.com/Online-Store/Pioneer_2

Try Communica.

Hi, new hubber here! Finally I am getting back into mountain biking. Used to ride a lot in my school years, did a few argus's etc then had quite a bad accident on the tokai singletrack.....dislocated shoulder, broken leg etc. Since then I have not ridden at all!! After 10 years now, and 10Kg heavier I have decided to get back into mountain biking which I loved. So quit smoking 12 days ago now...going strong and I am going for my first ride on Saturday. Last week bought myself a Silverback from Cycle Factory. Sorry about the pic :) Will have better ones on Sat!

http://s23.postimg.org/kkugyixln/2013_09_29_20_59_13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The family hits the trails at Schapenberg...

My oldest and his steed. He's going to Parel Vallei next year and is looking forward to joining their MTB team.

Archived