94.7 Expo (What not to miss)

Nickzta

A unicycle stand you say? Hmmm... Think I need to find my motorbike key fast and go on Friday (no way I am going in the car with that parking mess). :clap:

Good call on the Motorbike parking, I'll do the same

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakley was swopping out JawBones last year, so you could get a new frame, you just keep your lenses, still wondering if i wanna change my frame if they have it this year :blink:

ASG should have a kick@$$ stand there as well :unsure: makes me scared!

COWS are there to mug you, don't worry, we take credit card too :thumbup: We'll also be pimping off a CUBE MTB, besides all the COW merchandise, socks, T-Shirts, Caps, gloves, UV armies etc etc etc. Come support a good cause!

Motorbike it is....cos then i'm restricted with how much i can carry :rolleyes:

A unicycle stand you say? Hmmm... Think I need to find my motorbike key fast and go on Friday (no way I am going in the car with that parking mess). :clap:

I am going on my motorbike if it is not raining :unsure:

I notice none of you have suggested riding your bicycles there. Chickens. Buk-buk-buuuuuuuuuk!

Hahaha,

I don't like leaving my bicycle unattended. (dont have a bike lock + there's the saddle bag, helmut etc)

Does the Gautrain have a roof rack?

Now why did I not think about that (not the roofrack idea). Gautrain bus stop is infront of my office to take me to Rosebank and can then take the train to Sandton. Oh wait, I'm not riding the race.

Now why did I not think about that (not the roofrack idea). Gautrain bus stop is infront of my office to take me to Rosebank and can then take the train to Sandton. Oh wait, I'm not riding the race.

I am also not riding this year, but am up in JHB, so will do some "window shopping". :)

Just got back.

Parking was already chaotic, but the collections queues weren't too bad.

Nice stands were Giant, Pinarello and shimano.

Some other nice stands as well, but nothing that stood out more than in previous years.

No scantily-clad dollies promoting things either, but there was some eye candy on display.

32gi stand is big and Mark was their talking nutrition - spent about 15minutes with him.

The fantastic biltong place is back, right at the exit so keep your cash.

Also, if you're looking for kit, anatomic has a stand selling most shirts at R250, which is a bargain. Nice designs without plentiful sponsor's branding, which I like.