Bike Wash

Jeepdude

bike wash  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wash your bike yourself

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Do you take your bike to shop for a wash?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Do you support bike washes at races?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow guys can b1tch and moan.

***rabbit,rabbit,rabbit***

i think there are to many people that need (to quote Anchorman) their mother to rub cream on their hynie and tell them its special and different from everyone else's.

Quote of the day ! :thumbup: - Who gets the credit?

***chap, you do ride SS though, so you are a breed apart. Do consider that you are dealing with "Mountainbikers" here who seem to dislike mud, get lost easily...etc.etc - please show some understanding...shot.

Quote of the day ! :thumbup: - Who gets the credit?

***chap, you do ride SS though, so you are a breed apart. Do consider that you are dealing with "Mountainbikers" here who seem to dislike mud, get lost easily...etc.etc - please show some understanding...shot.

Would be if he read the thread properly and realised that there was no overnight security, in fact no security at all, you're bike was at risk from the moment it entered the pound unless you kept an eye on it. But I guess some people will continue to shoot from the hip until they shoot themselves in the foot!

Would be if he read the thread properly and realised that there was no overnight security, in fact no security at all, you're bike was at risk from the moment it entered the pound unless you kept an eye on it. But I guess some people will continue to shoot from the hip until they shoot themselves in the foot!

Hang now, we getting a little excited about nothing. We had a good not excellent check list in and out. We had the same guy every day checking pre paid and pay as you go guys in. They were all checked in by me which was loaded on my PC with name & race number. Dalan or I sat until every bike was collected every day. We offered a sleep over facility but no one needed it becuase they the bikes back to where they were staying or sent them to the workshop.

Anyway what the Hell does this Sabie wash bay have to do with the question from JeepDude? Sabie is History next year we will make our changers for now, who uses what and where do they wash? Bike shop, after ride bike wash or yourself?

Merry Christmas we are closed until the 9th. May all your wishes come true, may all your garages be full of Powasol Ha ha.

Hang now, we getting a little excited about nothing. We had a good not excellent check list in and out. We had the same guy every day checking pre paid and pay as you go guys in. They were all checked in by me which was loaded on my PC with name & race number. Dalan or I sat until every bike was collected every day. We offered a sleep over facility but no one needed it becuase they the bikes back to where they were staying or sent them to the workshop.

Anyway what the Hell does this Sabie wash bay have to do with the question from JeepDude? Sabie is History next year we will make our changers for now, who uses what and where do they wash? Bike shop, after ride bike wash or yourself?

Merry Christmas we are closed until the 9th. May all your wishes come true, may all your garages be full of Powasol Ha ha.

1 more thing, out of 1282 washes we have one complainant. Thats 99.9% success rate. I think thats pretty good!! Yes we have holes in our net but we will fix them. Can we all drop this topic now? Its Christmas a time for riding and eating and my girls. Chow for the last time

Esh I think he got upset with me. Sorry, but I never mentioned any names.

Mr Mills, you have selective memory. You are operating on a public forum in the company of wise individuals. Don't insult their intelligence.

Go back to the 8th of Dec, when a hubber commented on my product and where to buy it. Your response was the one which elicited my open letter to you.

Leave back-pedalling for 5 year old kids on their new bmx.

Like I said. Stick to what you do best, whatever that may be.

Some people make terrible choices in life buddy, cheap **** is not always the answer. Rather buy products that are specific to the conditions and dilute them to bring your costs in line. Cheap and nasty means COSTLY! In saying this buying product that is a more than market relation is not the answer as well. If chemical agents can afford to give store free workshop product it surely tells you that there product is cheap to make and not good for your toy and the enviroment. #just saying. Good luck with whatever you choose.

For your ease of reference. Your response to Hulk's comment about getting Yoshimoto from Cycle-Logic.

Hope Santa brought you a shoe horn to get your foot out of your mouth.

Edited by Yoshimoto

Mr Mills, you have selective memory. You are operating on a public forum in the company of wise individuals. Don't insult their intelligence.

Go back to the 8th of Dec, when a hubber commented on my product and where to buy it. Your response was the one which elicited my open letter to you.

Leave back-pedalling for 5 year old kids on their new bmx.

Like I said. Stick to what you do best, whatever that may be.

Fair comment.

For your ease of reference. Your response to Hulk's comment about getting Yoshimoto from Cycle-Logic.

Hope Santa brought you a shoe horn to get your foot out of your mouth.

Do me a favor Andy dry your eyes. I never mentioned store names or product, I spoke in context. I sent you my number if you need to get something off your chest, do it! Otherwise wind your neck in and get on with yourself. O and Mr. Mills is my Grand Father, you can call me Klint.

Wow, all this over some bike wash? Happy New Year from my dirty GT!!

Exactly Bud, seriously. Happy New Years to you and your GT Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
www.powasol.co.za website will be up and running by Tuesday 17 Jan. Powasol ad on HUB SA will be up on the 1st of FEB. Thanks to everyones support with online orders and emails of appreciation. The HUB rocks and the HUBBERS even more. See you in Barberton!!

Hmmmm. So Powasol is acidic then?

pH is recorded 0 - 14. From 7 - 0 its regarded as acidic. upwards is Alkaline. Powasol is 11 - 12, NO Acid and a LOW Alkaline , most water based degreaser have a pH of 13 - 14 which means high in alkaline which means more chance of corrosion if not rinsed thouroughly

We will see you guys at Barberton next weekend, book your bike wash online with Advendurence and save time in the queues and save money per wash. Check you soon. Please come say hi, even if you grilled me on the Hub. It will be great to chat to you. Cheers