Bike Wash

Jeepdude

bike wash  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wash your bike yourself

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Do you take your bike to shop for a wash?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Do you support bike washes at races?

• yes
    • no

Hey Klint,

Website is looking good bud... and for those of you who haven't used Powasol yet... try it, you cant sleep at night without that stuff ;)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx, I will have a look.

Edit: I had I look. No acetone in my mr min.

Thanx for checking. I also do the Mr Min and wipe. Edited by Supersix 3

Hey Klint,

Website is looking good bud... and for those of you who haven't used Powasol yet... try it, you cant sleep at night without that stuff wink.png

Thanks Buddy, we getting there. Thanks for the support.

i use a product called dirt devil, not sure if its still available.

isnt a degreaser etc but man it works on mud and dust.

same recipe, wet bike, spray on, let stand for a bit without drying, hose off.

hard to reach places or tough dirt i use a soft cloth and its all off.

i bought 25litres of the stuff a while back, use it diluted its lasted forever, used to use it on my motocross bike before selling it. now using it on the mtb

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for alllll the support at this last weekends events, MTN National Series in Barberton and Subaru Classic in Cedara. We have another 134 events to go for the year, see you soon. Please come say hi.

Powasol will be doing the bike wash @ Ride the rock weekend in cederberg and Tulbagh MTN marathon and Xterra grabouw.. looking forward to seeing you there Klint

Edited by jeepdude

• 2 weeks later...

Powasol will be doing the bike wash @ Ride the rock weekend in cederberg and Tulbagh MTN marathon and Xterra grabouw.. looking forward to seeing you there Klint

yIP see you there, remember to book your prepaid bike washes online and save money as well as jump the queue. Follow the store link on www.powasol.co.za - Prepaid Bike Wash is the topic. Check you there.

I recently bought Powasol and the first impression is that the stuff ROCKS! Cleaned my bike better than any previous time with no effort at all. Didn't even use a single brush. I am however worried that the Powasol spray bottle is marked as a 'degreaser', especially for the reasons you point out above. Is this stuff safe to spray all over?

Yip that would be on the 750ml sprayer unit, am I right? Those labels are about 3 years old. When we first started out Powasol was a degreaser, we then learnt the hard way. We changed the formula and made it more of a soil dissolving agent. Trust me I look at those labels every day and cringe, but times are tight I cannot afford to waste labels they`re expensive. Check out our new branding its really smart. Thanks for using our products

• 1 year later...

Thread revive.

I cant seem to find another one with info i need,

I want to clean my bike. I am happy with the cleaning of the frame etc. But the componenrts (cassette, deraillers etc) that are greasier worries me. I will use cleen green or powasol or something similar with some light brushing. WRT to rinsing. Is it ok to rinse everything with a hose? If not how do i get all the cleaning agents off the bike?

• 3 months later...

for those of you who haven't used Powasol yet... try it, you cant sleep at night without that stuff wink.png

Do you drink it? Like Vicks MediNite?