CWC ONLINE: A Clients 7.4kg 29er

CWC Online

Why would you go off road on a road bike? wink.gif And a commuter at that...

So its to perform the same function as a hybrid bike but with more bling.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, clearly the stem bolts are sticking out an unacceptable 2-3mm at the bottom! Cut that down and the bike would easily be down to 7.397kg.

So how many would use this bike as a commuter seeing that it is not a mountain bike!

Edited by LOOK695

Chris, vra die klient om volgende naweek saam met ons Jonkers se downhill section af te ry op hierdie outjie. Ek sal solank die tweezer reghou om die carbon stukkies uit sy hol te trek!

hahahahahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris, vra die klient om volgende naweek saam met ons Jonkers se downhill section af te ry op hierdie outjie. Ek sal solank die tweezer reghou om die carbon stukkies uit sy hol te trek!

:lol: :D

I love bikes like these!

Building a bike just to see how little you cam make it weigh is my kind of sublimely ridiculous. Never done it myself but certainly appreciate the time and effort taken to get there.

Nicely done!

I love bikes like these!

Building a bike just to see how little you cam make it weigh is my kind of sublimely ridiculous. Never done it myself but certainly appreciate the time and effort taken to get there.

Nicely done!

+1

Liewe moer, as hy val gaan dit erg skade maak. Dalk moet hy die ding 'n SS maak, nog so paar gram af haal...

I've got a 29er that is even lighter - Cannondale Super6 HiMod, 6.78 kg including pedals & cages!

;)

Yeah!

:thumbup: